aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
There are 2 houses that I cannot enter first in the lake view and the second in the old town near the car. First something is blocking the door, how can I open it?

Last edited:

Tamri

Sep 21, 2018
There are 2 houses that I cannot enter first in the lake view and the second in the old town near the car. First something is blocking the door, how can I open it?
House will be open in story on some quest, but i don't remember what is it clearly. Gates will be open in future updates.

Reactions: aonotsukune85

Paladin04

Aug 4, 2017
Question about the photo album. Are you able to collect all the pictures yet? I am missing a lot it seems.

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
the game is very easy to play. resource every 2 days or 3 days. hunting zombies using baseball bat weapons. so the bullet won't run out. with the boss is very easy to defeat. try to imagine if you are in the middle of zombies and surrounded by girls. and you have to survive. surely you can play it without using cheat. and don't even think about just seeing the sex scene. . You can do it.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
I played this game to the point where there was nothing else to do but i enjoyed it.

Honestly, Mayor Talia is a little suspicious. I think she might have something to do with the zombies but I'm not sure.

I don't know if this is a bug or a future character but I walked back to the area where the giant plant boss was and i noticed a character with a blue shirt and blonde hair. I walked up the fence and they walked away with a ? over their head.

GenericMan37

May 6, 2018
I played this game to the point where there was nothing else to do but i enjoyed it.

Honestly, Mayor Talia is a little suspicious. I think she might have something to do with the zombies but I'm not sure.

I don't know if this is a bug or a future character but I walked back to the area where the giant plant boss was and i noticed a character with a blue shirt and blonde hair. I walked up the fence and they walked away with a ? over their head.
That's an easter egg for "Town of Passion", which is also a game made by Siren.
The kid walking away is the player in that game.

Reactions: Gandalf78
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes