Sep 30, 2017
Quick question for people who are into modding and stuff.

Is it possible to edit the breasts of the characters into normal sized ones with the finished artwork? Or do you have to start from scratch?

BTW, I'm not taking a swing at the people who like ginormous titties. But, it's just very unnatural for me and it makes it harder for me to get aroused every time I play this. :(:(

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Quick question for people who are into modding and stuff.

Is it possible to edit the breasts of the characters into normal sized ones with the finished artwork? Or do you have to start from scratch?

BTW, I'm not taking a swing at the people who like ginormous titties. But, it's just very unnatural for me and it makes it harder for me to get aroused every time I play this. :(:(
Feel free to download the , then once done go to the picture directory %\Siren's Domain\Zombie's Retreat\Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.8.3\www\img\pictures, and go through each one of the images and modify them yourself, or you can go play one of the many other games available and leave those of us who like this one to it.

Sep 30, 2017
Feel free to download the , then once done go to the picture directory %\Siren's Domain\Zombie's Retreat\Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.8.3\www\img\pictures, and go through each one of the images and modify them yourself, or you can go play one of the many other games available and leave those of us who like this one to it.
Thanks! But, I can't leave without clearing things once more(Since I can sense a tad bit of hostility here). So again, I'm not in any way trying to ridicule the people who are into this. We all have our kinks and I respect that.. I don't want to change anything on the original game itself. I'm just looking for a way to mod the pictures that would cater to the tastes of people like me, that's all.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Like they said above, there's no way to do it except to go through every single image and photoshop/redraw them. It'd be very tedious. There's no way to speed it up except to train a neural network, and uhh, good luck with doing that.

Actually, that's something that could have applications, training a model to discover a latent space of women's bodies, finding a "breast size" vector, then modifying it up or down as needed to generate images.

Reactions: yoyomistro
Aug 17, 2018
I read somewhere that Siren's main goal is to finish Town of Passion, but I have so much fun with Zombie's Retreat I wish this was his main game to focus on.
Nevertheless I want to take a second and appreciate quality of his (their?) games. He is my favourite creator: he never lets you down with updates, artwork looks stunning and he never makes you wait a year for another update.
Keep up the great work

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I read somewhere that Siren's main goal is to finish Town of Passion, but I have so much fun with Zombie's Retreat I wish this was his main game to focus on.
Nevertheless I want to take a second and appreciate quality of his (their?) games. He is my favourite creator: he never lets you down with updates, artwork looks stunning and he never makes you wait a year for another update.
Keep up the great work
The artwork is by ScarlettAnn, lots of people have comissioned her for art for their games and she has a patreon page of her own if you want to check it out. She's also (very slowly) working on her own game as well.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
The artwork is by ScarlettAnn, lots of people have comissioned her for art for their games and she has a patreon page of her own if you want to check it out. She's also (very slowly) working on her own game as well.
Do you know other games with her art?I only know Zombie Life

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
Really surprised by this title. It's very rare that the game mechanics work well in conjunction with all the other stuff in these sorts of games. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update. May even check out the patreon.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes