trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Do you have the changelog about 0.9
Its in the file, but i can put it here too.
0.9 Changelog

Bust Added:
Professor Cherry (Human)

Scenes Added:
Natasha Car Sex
Natasha/Cherry Titjob (not yet animated)

Bonus Event/Profile Scene:
Leslie Night Fondle

Bonus Picture:
Natasha (Max Relationship)

== Content Update ==
The focus of this build is on wrapping up the rest of Natasha's main story. In addition, after completing her story and meeting
other conditions with Professor Cherry, there's a post-game side quest involving those two.

In addition, there is a new minor interaction around the lodge that can now be activated when required conditions are met!

== New Zombie Type ==
Plant Ladies. These mysterious creatures are unlike the typical zombie's found around Zomi. Instead, a mysterious power has led to
their creation and they aren't affected by regular weapons. They are attracted to the main character but their poisonous touch
still requires you to stay away. If a special person is in your party, she can help keep them peaceful.

== Other Misc Changes ==
-If a quest requires you to find a scavenge item, it will immediately refresh that savenge point for searching
-Fixed issue where scenes weren't animating for some users (still monitoring this one)
-Other misc changes/improvements

Reactions: yoyomistro

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Wow, is it just me or does this update feel quite a bit.. lacking?

What it all amounts to is basically one entirely new scene, a small prelude to an already existing scene with Leslie and a yet unfinished scene involving Cherry and Natasha. I feel like Siren's been slacking off on this one. Even if it was just for wrapping up purposes, this one feels comparatively small to prior updates, even though I liked what was there.
What secrets or side interactions there might be left out by me could be really good, but I usually can't be arsed to go easter egg hunting for 100% completion, so that might be skewed a bit. Nontheless, this felt somewhat underwhelming, given I could complete that from a safe I had stored from last version in all around ~15min, while still looting and faffing about.

Viressa

May 24, 2018

What it all amounts to is basically one entirely new scene, a small prelude to an already existing scene with Leslie and a yet unfinished scene involving Cherry and Natasha. I feel like Siren's been slacking off on this one. Even if it was just for wrapping up purposes, this one feels comparatively small to prior updates, even though I liked what was there.
What secrets or side interactions there might be left out by me could be really good, but I usually can't be arsed to go easter egg hunting for 100% completion, so that might be skewed a bit. Nontheless, this felt somewhat underwhelming, given I could complete that from a safe I had stored from last version in all around ~15min, while still looting and faffing about.
Horny Gamers: Boy oh boy, new Zombie's Retreat every month instead of every 2 months!? Awesome!

Also Horny Gamers: Hey, this has only half the content of a usual update! Lazy developer is milking us!!!

• Haha
Reactions: yoyomistro and jade

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Horny Gamers: Boy oh boy, new Zombie's Retreat every month instead of every 2 months!? Awesome!

Also Horny Gamers: Hey, this has only half the content of a usual update! Lazy developer is milking us!!!
Not only didn't I comment on the new update schedule, it doesn't even apply on this update, as beta 8.3 released at July 29th, meaning there was still a 2 month period in-between updates. So one can still argue it used the old update scheduling, meaning this update is still small compared to the predecessors.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

Here ya go, from Siren's Patreon 2 days ago, addressing the length.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Here ya go, from Siren's Patreon 2 days ago, addressing the length.
Thanks, there's an answer I was looking for, since I usually don't monitor this thread much and thus have just overlooked the message.

Edit: Still feels a bit cheap to me: If you are going to adapt a new update schedule in order to roll out 3 smaller gameplay updates in 1 month periods because they basically focus on wrapping up content, I'd expect the first of those three updates to also adapt to that new scheduling, not going the full length. Especially given Siren said that most of the gameplay/maps (which can take up quite some time if you put in work) have been done already.

Last edited:

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Thanks, there's an answer I was looking for, since I usually don't monitor this thread much and thus have just overlooked the message.

Edit: Still feels a bit cheap to me: If you are going to adapt a new update schedule in order to roll out 3 smaller gameplay updates in 1 month periods because they basically focus on wrapping up content, I'd expect the first of those three updates to also adapt to that new scheduling, not going the full length. Especially given Siren said that most of the gameplay/maps (which can take up quite some time if you put in work) have been done already.
Its not as much cheap as it is free. This game was also meant to be a side project and is free(there is a free for ALL release date). If you want to complain about a lack of content, go and be a patreon then. Pay him and complain all you like on his page. Even then you must know that patreon is not about pay per update, nor is it about one update. Its all about future development and the final product. That being said, this game actually have a lot of content and is regularly updated. Sometimes more,sometimes less, but in the end, it always is. I didn't see anyone say "woow, the update is too big".And the audacity of you people bitching about it on a site that made it possible for you wankers to play the latest update for free.. just blows my mind. The point is that even if he does a smallest update ,but a good one, you should say "good job and thank you" in the same fucking sentence. Be a gentleman and show some support for the guy instead of complaining.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Don't get me started on DC. He deserves to get some mud from us. I was his supporter from 0.1. That team just lost their way, and that has little to do with.. 2 updates a year now, is it? Maybe less? And you are so wrong if you think that criticism on this site does little for developers. Its actually doing a bunch. For example, you are swaying the players in the wrong direction, and not to mention that the devs themselves. more often than not, visit this forum and are actually supporting it in their own way. If you do the math, you will find out that majority of people actually hear about and get their copy of the game here, and not on the patreon. On everything else you do have a point, but its still lowkey bitching actually. The guy admitted and explained why the content is short. You just hyperbolize it further with no actual need. And every dev that's not "milking" their work, while still providing quality is a "white knight" for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ravensbane

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Don't get me started on DC. He deserves to get some mud from us. I was his supporter from 0.1. That team just lost their way, and that has little to do with.. 2 updates a year now, is it? Maybe less? And you are so wrong if you think that criticism on this site does little for developers. Its actually doing a bunch. For example, you are swaying the players in the wrong direction, and not to mention that the devs themselves often than not visit this forum and are actually supporting it in their own way. If you do the math, you will find out that majority of people actually hear about and get their copy of the game here, and not on the patreon. On everything else you do have a point, but its still lowkey bitching actually. The guy admitted and explained why the content is short. You just hyperbolize it further with no actual need. And every dev that's not "milking" their work, while still providing quality is a "white knight" for me.
There's some devs that frequent the forums quite a bit. Runey and Smiling Dog both again spring to mind, even Dogeek, the coder for Summertime Saga hangs around here every now and then when he isn't busy being the only coder for the project, but there's also a whole lot of devs out there that admonish the idea of hanging around here, listening to criticism and condeming the place outright - I think that's wrong, because hell, once I'm in the game, I have other things to worry about than who actually developed the game and rather enjoy the game at hand. So this place probably introduced me to more creators than I would've found otherwise.
(DC is btw down to 2-3 updates a year, with a ~4 month cycle for updates because the update scope increases with every update following the last at this rate.)

I do however stand by the idea of judging pieces of content individually - either by updates or enclosed arcs. A game can have an absolutely stellar track record with its content like ToP or ZR, but if an update is below what the player expects due to prior updates (for whatever reasons), I feel pointing that out is also important. Just because an update failed to encapture me because it was small does not mean the game is not worth checking out as a whole - far from it actually. It might seem like low blows I'm throwing out, but here's the interesting part: When you drop great quality content with every update on a regular basis, disrupting that flow will quickly sow discontent, especially when the excuse for such is given out basically at the end of your regular update schedule instead of beforehand, where it would've made the most sense.

I can however wholeheartly agree that this and ToP are at the very least not games where devs love to milk their product for the sake of all that sweet MONEY! Though I personally would wish for more of ZR. A small throwback to AZL again - it had good chunk of content and all around interesting gameplay, but was hamstrung by a dev that basically suffered from burnout and after a long hiatus decided to slap a last bugfix on it and call it a day.

boy_backup123

May 23, 2018
Its not as much cheap as it is free. This game was also meant to be a side project and is free(there is a free for ALL release date). If you want to complain about a lack of content, go and be a patreon then. Pay him and complain all you like on his page. Even then you must know that patreon is not about pay per update, nor is it about one update. Its all about future development and the final product. That being said, this game actually have a lot of content and is regularly updated. Sometimes more,sometimes less, but in the end, it always is. I didn't see anyone say "woow, the update is too big".And the audacity of you people bitching about it on a site that made it possible for you wankers to play the latest update for free.. just blows my mind. The point is that even if he does a smallest update ,but a good one, you should say "good job and thank you" in the same fucking sentence. Be a gentleman and show some support for the guy instead of complaining.

yeah.... beggars can't be choosers!!!

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
There's some devs that frequent the forums quite a bit. Runey and Smiling Dog both again spring to mind, even Dogeek, the coder for Summertime Saga hangs around here every now and then when he isn't busy being the only coder for the project, but there's also a whole lot of devs out there that admonish the idea of hanging around here, listening to criticism and condeming the place outright - I think that's wrong, because hell, once I'm in the game, I have other things to worry about than who actually developed the game and rather enjoy the game at hand. So this place probably introduced me to more creators than I would've found otherwise.
(DC is btw down to 2-3 updates a year, with a ~4 month cycle for updates because the update scope increases with every update following the last at this rate.)

I do however stand by the idea of judging pieces of content individually - either by updates or enclosed arcs. A game can have an absolutely stellar track record with its content like ToP or ZR, but if an update is below what the player expects due to prior updates (for whatever reasons), I feel pointing that out is also important. Just because an update failed to encapture me because it was small does not mean the game is not worth checking out as a whole - far from it actually. It might seem like low blows I'm throwing out, but here's the interesting part: When you drop great quality content with every update on a regular basis, disrupting that flow will quickly sow discontent, especially when the excuse for such is given out basically at the end of your regular update schedule instead of beforehand, where it would've made the most sense.

I can however wholeheartly agree that this and ToP are at the very least not games where devs love to milk their product for the sake of all that sweet MONEY! Though I personally would wish for more of ZR. A small throwback to AZL again - it had good chunk of content and all around interesting gameplay, but was hamstrung by a dev that basically suffered from burnout and after a long hiatus decided to slap a last bugfix on it and call it a day.
Some self employed devs tend to procrastinate their work to the point that they just don't give a fuck anymore. That causes certain number of games to die. DC is doing just that. You want to tell me that they cant do the coding and testing beside the art in this long beacause of some story arc? Where are the everyday picarto streams then, where we could see day to day progress of the game? And as i said, release dates are not the problem imo, its the content. Trying to fool ppl with "animations" where there is actual lack of everything else including working hours. They turned "EA games" on us. But didn't nergal have some depression or something? Burned out is a mild way to put it.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Some self employed devs tend to procrastinate their work to the point that they just don't give a fuck anymore. That causes certain number of games to die. DC is doing just that. You want to tell me that they cant do the coding and testing beside the art in this long beacause of some story arc? Where are the everyday picarto streams then, where we could see day to day progress of the game? And as i said, release dates are not the problem imo, its the content. Trying to fool ppl with "animations" where there is actual lack of everything else including working hours. They turned "EA games" on us. But didn't nergal have some depression or something? Burned out is a mild way to put it.
Well, there was some nasty stuff going on in his private life from what I remember back in those days where his first long break (which iirc lasted a year) took place, but he came back!... Only that didn't last as long as I'd hoped. AZL only got a final bugfix update with a couple endings slapped onto it, technically completing but practically abandoning it while it was missing content that people were anticipating and thus he shifted his focus to UD again. Doing small additions and work for a while, but soon posts started to come in less often and with the Patreon page being missing entirely now - on his blogspot site he gave info out on that the Project is no longer welcome on Patreon entirely. However, what I just spotted, giving it a glance is that he now states that version 1.0 is in alpha testing, with the last version being 0.11 Beta, that's quite a jump in version numbers - a worrysome sign. Less workflow due to expectations having to be met with the pressure of potential failure like in the past are telltale signs of burnout. So I was more or less referring to the latest stop in his productions.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes