Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
shes in infected form just talk to her then go back to natasha and talk to her then the quest to find the serum begin .. find the serum to turn her into human form...

eggtat-ec-

Sep 25, 2019
From changelog:

In addition, there is a new minor interaction around the lodge that can now be activated when required conditions are met!

How do you trigger this new interaction? Finished the rest of the update except for this

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i think the trigger broken? i've done natasha, talked to her, talked to cherry, other way round, still cant trigger that special quest

Reactions: jasfest

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Its not as much cheap as it is free. This game was also meant to be a side project and is free(there is a free for ALL release date). If you want to complain about a lack of content, go and be a patreon then. Pay him and complain all you like on his page. Even then you must know that patreon is not about pay per update, nor is it about one update. Its all about future development and the final product. That being said, this game actually have a lot of content and is regularly updated. Sometimes more,sometimes less, but in the end, it always is. I didn't see anyone say "woow, the update is too big".And the audacity of you people bitching about it on a site that made it possible for you wankers to play the latest update for free.. just blows my mind. The point is that even if he does a smallest update ,but a good one, you should say "good job and thank you" in the same fucking sentence. Be a gentleman and show some support for the guy instead of complaining.
I gotta say, I totally agree, I'm part of his discord channel(Patrons only), pretty much the only benefit of paying is getting to play a new release 3 days early, and IMO, thats not close to enough to be called "milking", its pretty much just there as an option to support Siren. Anyways it can't be said that he slacks on the game at all, pretty much the only reason for the build being a bit delayed was because of the commissioned artwork being late. And really he has zero obligation to make the games, so im just happy he puts in so much effort at all even though its just his hobby.

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks, there's an answer I was looking for, since I usually don't monitor this thread much and thus have just overlooked the message.

Edit: Still feels a bit cheap to me: If you are going to adapt a new update schedule in order to roll out 3 smaller gameplay updates in 1 month periods because they basically focus on wrapping up content, I'd expect the first of those three updates to also adapt to that new scheduling, not going the full length. Especially given Siren said that most of the gameplay/maps (which can take up quite some time if you put in work) have been done already.
Read my above post.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
From changelog:

In addition, there is a new minor interaction around the lodge that can now be activated when required conditions are met!

How do you trigger this new interaction? Finished the rest of the update except for this
i think the trigger broken? i've done natasha, talked to her, talked to cherry, other way round, still cant trigger that special quest
Not sure if it's broken, but same

Viressa

May 24, 2018
If you fuck Mom/Leslie at midnight, you now have the option to do "foreplay" with her first and you get a breast fondling scene.

Reactions: ramza321

ramza321

Oct 18, 2018
After the car sex with Natasha, go to Professor Cherry and have sex with her (Experiment) THEN talk to Natasha. She will say she want to help her.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes