Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is this game like ToP that you have to start a new game after every update?
Like Evangelion-01 said, depending on what your system is, you only have to move the save folder to the new location, most of the time.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Does this game have cheat codes for ammo and food items ? If so please share how to use the codes and the codes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does this game have cheat codes for ammo and food items ? If so please share how to use the codes and the codes.
pretty sure that's part of the Changelog
There already is an expalanation how to revert the Role and names of the Characters there...
But honestly the game is insanely easy for a survival game... there is no actual need for cheats

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think there is a cheat stone on the base map that will allow to change the rolls.

You don't have to restart either here nor in ToP

On another note... so we finally learned who the endboss will be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thinking some more of this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
oh dayum... now that I think on it the way the zombies are set its odd to only note they are all males and as the monstergirls are nothing like the undead since they can think and act not just act base instincts... um im getting a vibe that the ToP universe is the after math and the way this game has been set up it stands to reason this would be the era in which it was started... yeah totally seeing some crossing here lol but super good lore canon.

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone knows if there's a way to rewatch the scenes? Something like the photo album but for the scenes? Thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh dayum... now that I think on it the way the zombies are set its odd to only note they are all males and as the monstergirls are nothing like the undead since they can think and act not just act base instincts... um im getting a vibe that the ToP universe is the after math and the way this game has been set up it stands to reason this would be the era in which it was started... yeah totally seeing some crossing here lol but super good lore canon.
Well the newly introduced Plant girls and the Plant Boss from before are opposing your theory I think...
Also we know that the male Zombies retained some thoughts in regards to their lust from before the change (Aunt/Caroline Story)...
The PC under the Library states that dureing testing they opened a portal to a different world... the latest lab (cure for Dr. Cherry) also says that these "Rifts" are the reason for the changes in the plant and organic live... so most likely also the reason for these Zombies.
I suppose this story is in an alternate universe to ToP that however plays after ToP ends... otherwise the disappearance of both goddesses would fuck with ToP.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone knows if there's a way to rewatch the scenes? Something like the photo album but for the scenes? Thanks.
No there's no gallery but all scenes are replayable in game.
It's just a case of interacting with the women at the right time and/or place to replay the scene.

Reactions: c00lb3ans

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Ohh... oops!
Yeah, MV is weird, in that you have to move a bunch of files over for it to work, unlike some of it's predecessors.

No there's no gallery but all scenes are replayable in game.
It's just a case of interacting with the women at the right time and/or place to replay the scene.
Well, technically there is a gallery, aka the camera, though I'm not too sure about it, cuz I didn't actually use it after I got it. There's also the folder, but you have to decrypt the game for that.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
Does anyone knows what is the so called minor interaction is? and where to find it? also it seems we have a new photo, but where?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Well the newly introduced Plant girls and the Plant Boss from before are opposing your theory I think...
Also we know that the male Zombies retained some thoughts in regards to their lust from before the change (Aunt/Caroline Story)...
The PC under the Library states that dureing testing they opened a portal to a different world... the latest lab (cure for Dr. Cherry) also says that these "Rifts" are the reason for the changes in the plant and organic live... so most likely also the reason for these Zombies.
I suppose this story is in an alternate universe to ToP that however plays after ToP ends... otherwise the disappearance of both goddesses would fuck with ToP.
nono in fact it was stated that yes some VERY rare males did retain sentience but that was by mutation those don't count, also the fact that the WHOLE story about the portal is that something had entered the now zombie infested area (maybe world) and now that we know these are being "influenced" its now clear that if it was a man killing virus or dieses it affected small groups of women and large amounts of men to the point of how we get ToP. its entirely possible it could be the goddess who used said power in that game to what is looking like the early developments of what is in this game. its not clear if there are even some males left in the ToP universe but if there are its the mutated or "immune" males that were never exposed to the portals. its also said the research had discovered the possible alternate worlds and that's what we may now know a factor in how it could explain a timeline was changed in said alternate universe. its not clear if this game solves that paradox but if it is not then I cant see another way to describe how the story is not related to ToP. So by chance or province the thing that was being tested on was in fact the thing the goddess could have used to destroy the world of man since it seems to be a connection now to ToP.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Moving saves over from 8.1 worked fine. If you're downloading someone else's save just make sure to start a game from scratch, save a new file and copy over it with the download. This is in case you need a config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave. If you are trying to load game saves without those two files in the 'saves' folder already, you are doing it wrong.

Would be nice to get confirmation from the dev that the 'minor interaction' is the addition of Leslie Fondle.

Also, once you have finished the quest to humanize Cherry, she can be recruited to walk around with you. Doesn't seem that she generates anything from salvage points, however she DOES render plant girls static. They will not trigger to your presence and stand still. You can still interact with them and get attacked for it, which seems a wasted opportunity for Plant Girl / Cherry threesome. Oh well.

Two animated scenes, side addition, more backstory and additional gameplay. Not a bad update.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes