Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Does anyone know how long before item areas re-spawn ? Please tell me how long before I can scrounge the area again for food and such .

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, MV is weird, in that you have to move a bunch of files over for it to work, unlike some of it's predecessors.

Well, technically there is a gallery, aka the camera, though I'm not too sure about it, cuz I didn't actually use it after I got it. There's also the folder, but you have to decrypt the game for that.
The camera is only for the photo album. Therer are a couple sex scenes where if you do them when you have bought the camera it takes a picture and you get a picture added in your album.
The photo album are also just pictures not a scene replayer. Also the person making the art for the photos is not the same person making the art for the sex scenes.
Where on the base map is the cheat stone at ?
The cheat stone is just outside the MC's home. To the left there will be a stone. just interact with it.
who is jessie???
She's a busty park ranger that you can find in a new area south East of the lakeview map. You'll need antidote to kil the vones that are blocking the entrance.
No sex scenes with her just talking and trading.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How many pictures is it possible to see until now (latest version 0.9.3)?
I have 9 out 24. Does anyone have more ?
I'm not sure how many pics there are but i don't believe there are 24 pics currently in the game.
I believe Siren said that he had issues with making the photo album and he had to make place holders in the album for pics that weren't actually in the game yet.

Edit: I think 9 is the max you can get at the moment.
Pic 1 and 2 were items that you needed to pick up . Check the walkthrough for location if you don't have them.
pic 5 you get from having sex with Leslie in the kitchen (you need to have the camera)
pic 6 you get from doing the special aerobics event with Leslie and Caroline (again with the camera)
pic 13 -17 you get from finishing the girls storyline. Leslie, Rachel, Caroline, Natasha, and Ashley. All these girls stories are complete.

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Hopefully in the future builds you can do all the scenes just around the lodge area lol
Craft a car and a pool and smack it in that whole lodge.

also having trouble trying to triggered that "Minor interaction" anyone hallp?

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I finally got a hold of the android version control mechanics of the game, it was sweet, waiting for its update till it reaches v1, sadly the update from 8.4b is too short for me... good job to the dev and the one who makes the art, it is effing hot

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hopefully in the future builds you can do all the scenes just around the lodge area lol
Craft a car and a pool and smack it in that whole lodge.

also having trouble trying to triggered that "Minor interaction" anyone hallp?
I could be wrong here... but talkeing to Leslie in different locations trigger different responces... I didn't notice these before.
And I mean the interaction Option "Talk"...
In the bath she'll say she doesn't want to talk about boring stuff and the MC should have some fun with her before the water gets cold for example.
I couldn't find any interaction circels or other "special options" with the girls

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
nono in fact it was stated that yes some VERY rare males did retain sentience but that was by mutation those don't count, also the fact that the WHOLE story about the portal is that something had entered the now zombie infested area (maybe world) and now that we know these are being "influenced" its now clear that if it was a man killing virus or dieses it affected small groups of women and large amounts of men to the point of how we get ToP. its entirely possible it could be the goddess who used said power in that game to what is looking like the early developments of what is in this game. its not clear if there are even some males left in the ToP universe but if there are its the mutated or "immune" males that were never exposed to the portals. its also said the research had discovered the possible alternate worlds and that's what we may now know a factor in how it could explain a timeline was changed in said alternate universe. its not clear if this game solves that paradox but if it is not then I cant see another way to describe how the story is not related to ToP. So by chance or province the thing that was being tested on was in fact the thing the goddess could have used to destroy the world of man since it seems to be a connection now to ToP.
The civilization displayed in ToP is a medieval and already contains fantasy beings like the Orcress and the Dark Elfs already included... also the artifact is supposed to be ancient... not to mention Siren already mentioned in one of his/her first posts this would be an alternate Universe to ToP.
There is no other male in ToP aswell... the mutating effect of the portal wasn't explained in detail yet... but I have a suspicion that the goddess of lust has control over it... as she turned Dr. Cherry into a Dryad and Natasha's Sister... in what ever she is.
So if she had a hatred for men she might turn them in lust crazed beings without a sense of self... in ToP men kept fighting wars of conquest and extinction against monsters who worshiped her... so she might consider man as an Evil and tries to correct that mistake... destroying them is not a real option, as humanity would simply go extinct in a 1 or 2 Generations without them.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
The civilization displayed in ToP is a medieval and already contains fantasy beings like the Orcress and the Dark Elfs already included... also the artifact is supposed to be ancient... not to mention Siren already mentioned in one of his/her first posts this would be an alternate Universe to ToP.
There is no other male in ToP aswell... the mutating effect of the portal wasn't explained in detail yet... but I have a suspicion that the goddess of lust has control over it... as she turned Dr. Cherry into a Dryad and Natasha's Sister... in what ever she is.
So if she had a hatred for men she might turn them in lust crazed beings without a sense of self... in ToP men kept fighting wars of conquest and extinction against monsters who worshiped her... so she might consider man as an Evil and tries to correct that mistake... destroying them is not a real option, as humanity would simply go extinct in a 1 or 2 Generations without them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
its the button above B button
no buttons appear, only a small icon of the gun in the top left corner of the screen, other parts of the screen only show the game itself, no buttons anywhere, tried to press everywhere on the screen and player just keeps walking around, no gunfire. setup menu has nothing related just standard list of *always dash, remember command, sound setups*. searched couple other forums seems a common problem

upd

was playing 0.93 version it lacks controls. downloaded 0. 84, controls are there with buttons and letters, boner solved, case closed

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes