cavaemon

May 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just discovered now that i think again on that they both said before they had exp this... and I was reading what the mayor woman just said... this is a paradox OR its both tied in on what came first... because it seems like goddess is being very busy as to wiping out man in these stories lol. esp since things may get weirder now that we may get an end boss that is or somehow tied to this madness lol. but yeah im now convinced that there maybe something linked here...

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
Really? I just transferred them over and they work fine for me.
Are you sure you're putting the saves in the right place? They should be in the www folder, labeled in a folder called "save".
mb i just throw them in game folder not in www,thnks for the info :))

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Leslie Night Fondle
I have 9 out 24. Does anyone have more ?
I'm not sure how many pics there are but i don't believe there are 24 pics currently in the game.
I believe Siren said that he had issues with making the photo album and he had to make place holders in the album for pics that weren't actually in the game yet.

Edit: I think 9 is the max you can get at the moment.
Pic 1 and 2 were items that you needed to pick up . Check the walkthrough for location if you don't have them.
pic 5 you get from having sex with Leslie in the kitchen (you need to have the camera)
pic 6 you get from doing the special aerobics event with Leslie and Caroline (again with the camera)
pic 13 -17 you get from finishing the girls storyline. Leslie, Rachel, Caroline, Natasha, and Ashley. All these girls stories are complete.
Nice! I have the same quantity of photos. Thx for the answer :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gotta admit I am not totally sure if I got half of this straight... as I struggle to make sense of a few of your sentences...
What I can say is that there are clear crossovers of ToP in ZL... the otherway around we haven't seen anything though.
The 2nd male you saw is the Protag of ToP, so that's one crossover right there.
I did mention crossovers on several occassions, so I obviously agree that there is a connection to ToP... but that is wholy one sided.
The technology and civilization in ToP never advanced beyond the medieval (maybe early victorian era), there are no guns, cars, planes, ruins of - / skyscrappers or anything else indicating an advanced civilisation/technology like in ZL.
...hmm after checking the Patreon I Quote
Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion! Expect some cross over as well as story references from that project!
so we might not be in the past of ToP but it's future... ZR might be the world of men AFTER ToP story.
And the Godess of Lust just tries to strike again useing the artifact for her plans.

Dr. Cherry says that there is a strange power in the MC of ZL (in his seed to be exact), which she theorize is the reason for his immunity. (maybe a direct descendent of the MC in ToP)
We don't know how the goddess of Lust actually brought an end to the world of men in ToP aswell... only that it happened and that Minerva sealed some kind of hope in the city of Valencia (which is connected to the MC). In the Mansion she used trickery to make the lord kill his daughter and the Maid the entire family in hope to revive her again (several notes/diaries around the mansion).

In ZR the report of the last scientist says that it was the 3 scientists we already learned about in the Powerplant that experimented on plants, animals and humans... and that they noticed far to late that something was amiss... The one called Cullen Lindley was obsesses with Project Lunar aka the artifact... there is atleast a chance that he was manipulted by the goddess of Lust, some of his reports seem... disturbing... he later left for the town to experiment on the Rifts and energy. The one called Adam stayed behind and experimented on the mutations... creating these plant monsters.
He is stateing that the stone once created men like monsters and is an artifact of Legends... maybe the holy grail... the philosopher stone or something the like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
So happy to see consistent updates on this, can't wait to play the finished version. I played an early build some time ago

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
well i have no idea whats going on. The game loads fine. The saves are working as well but as soon as i end the day by sleeping an error pops up saying some crap and the only option i have is to close the game. So has anyone else faced anything similar?? And how to resolve it??

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well i have no idea whats going on. The game loads fine. The saves are working as well but as soon as i end the day by sleeping an error pops up saying some crap and the only option i have is to close the game. So has anyone else faced anything similar?? And how to resolve it??
Would be good to know what that "crap" actually is... best would be a screenshot

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes