rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
? where did you get that ?
Wait, yeah that is, what the hell? How do you get that scene, or is it not in the game yet?
I took a look through the assets of 9.3 and that's where that image is from. However, it's not been implemented into the game because it's not finished. Cherry/Natasha TF has a Before, After and animation image set along with a background. The Rachel/Natasha TF has all of that EXCEPT the animation image set. Based upon the background, it happens in Natasha's room in the basement probably during Evening, but bringing Rachel along doesn't proc anything to happen yet.

Odd that it was finished that far without being added in, something to look forward to in 9.4 then.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
no buttons appear, only a small icon of the gun in the top left corner of the screen, other parts of the screen only show the game itself, no buttons anywhere, tried to press everywhere on the screen and player just keeps walking around, no gunfire. setup menu has nothing related just standard list of *always dash, remember command, sound setups*. searched couple other forums seems a common problem

upd

was playing 0.93 version it lacks controls. downloaded 0. 84, controls are there with buttons and letters, boner solved, case closed
oh so you were playing 0.93 sorry i was playing 0.84 you didn't specify was version was it, mah bad men

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
let me know if you find her, i imagine its probably that the trigger happened beforehand, so now the game cant recognize you met the character.
it's not enough to "talk" to Dr. Cherry... you gotta allow her to "experiment" with you again.
Afterwards talk to Natasha

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
It is "play the damn game, and read the document on the computer"
Don't you just love it when two people in a row ask for something that's like, right in front of their faces in the game?
I mean, just imagine if this were IRL and we needed to crack some guy's password, and he writes it right on the computer ... and yet that's STILL too much for some people?

The laziness is impressive.

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
let me know if you find her, i imagine its probably that the trigger happened beforehand, so now the game cant recognize you met the character.
I was asking because you might have already started the quest or haven't finished Natasha's stuff. You can tell where you are and what you need to do based on what she says.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
So haven't been checking on this game for a while,
Natasha mentioned somehting in a place called old town.
what's it , and how to access it?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i don't even get myself but like I said there IS something to be said because it just looks like a connection being made to both stories OR it means there might be a third realm we haven't heard of being hinted at as a story that leads up to both. I mean the portals sound like the multiverse gates and with how this story is id wager its probably more than any person can guess.
The only link is the Dev, this game is more along the lines of a copy-cat game that was originally done by 'Nergal's Nest' call A Zombies Life. The Art from ToP and ZR are obviously different, but the characters fall in line with A Zombie's Life. Most Devs repeat themselves, which is pretty obvious since the two games are about a young man, stuck around nothing but women, having sex with all them including his Aunt, Mother, and Sis, (sis, which wasn't in ToP). The other link, I believe, is the same artist did the art for both A Zombie's life and Zombie Retreat.

ANd to make it clear I am not knocking ZR, or Siren. I've been playing this game since it was a concept game, and will play it again once it is finished. The only thing that really is a turn off is the over use of huge titties on every women, not a fan of big tits but I'm going to play the game anyway. (y)

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes