PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I have a problem trying to pick a key from the pool
shows me all the time Dang ... I missed it.
someone knows how to pick this key?
I'll answer you quoting the walkthrough:

Recruiting Ashley: You'll need a fishing rod (craft it). Go to the pool (lakeview area). Sparkly thing in the pool. Fish for it.
Once the exclamation point shows up press spacebar quickly. (This can be extremely frustrating) I did it like 15 times before i finally got the key.
So if you already have the fishing rod, then it is just a matter of good timing, luck and patience.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how can i do quest steamy bath
You must gather the resources needed to craft an Heating Element.

You can find them in the camp, when you see a white circle near a garbage bin or something like that, interact with it and you will scavenge items. After you do that, it will be unavailable for a couple of days (come back often to gather food, water and other materials).
If you don't know how to craft items, go in the basement and interact with the workbench. A menu will open with a series of craftable objects and the needed materials.

when you found all the items needed, craft the Heating Element, then interact with Leslie to give it to her. Then during Midday interact with her again (she'll be in the bathroom).

BTW, in the first page of this thread there are a walkthrough and a guide, both very exaustive about all the quests and unlockable scenes of the game.

Dec 14, 2018
whats new on 9.3?
i just found cherry and natasha TitsJob scene, natasha on car.
i cant open tent /door jessie camp area and what or who girl on inside of jessie tent

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
whats new on 9.3?
i just found cherry and natasha TitsJob scene, natasha on car.
i cant open tent /door jessie camp area and what or who girl on inside of jessie tent
If you meant from v0.8 to v 0.9.2: New content Natasha car sex, Cherry-Natasha double titfuck and an added foreplay scene at midnight with Leslie in her room (this scene isn't animated and is just a fondle scene) Also a picture of Natasha will get added in the photo album once you complete her storyline.

If you meant from 0.9.2 to 0.9.3 then no new content just the Cherry Natasha titfuck being animated now.

That's normal. You can't go into the tent or the door. You can only talk to Jessie for info, Trade, party up with her for now.

Kent Lee

Aug 27, 2018
What is this content mentioned in 0.9 changelog?
"In addition, there is a new minor interaction around the lodge that can now be activated when required conditions are met! "

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
What is this content mentioned in 0.9 changelog?
"In addition, there is a new minor interaction around the lodge that can now be activated when required conditions are met! "
Not a 100% sure but it's probably the new Leslie fondle scene. If you did everything you could with Leslie in the previous versions, go to her room at midnight. There will be a new option besides sex. Foreplay, which will be a boob fondle scene (not animated).

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a way to change the name and relationships of the characters after the fact?
The cheat rock; there's a flat rock near the left-hand side of the house (outside). Interact w/ it near the front (aka you facing it north-wise) and it'll tell you enter some passwords, which you'll be able to find using the guide (Opening post, labeled Guide), in the change log, and/or if you search around the thread.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes