Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is this game have a infinite ammo? Cheat or something?
go scavange every other day and craft a metal saw to turn the scavange point in the powerplant to metal.
You either find ammo or metal that can be turned into ammo on the workbench.
honestly, the only reason to cheat here is to be lazy in a far to easy survival game.

Reactions: kekistanik

Darkestjuni

Jan 18, 2018
Hi, I'm unable to get the car-event with Natasha, every time I talk with her, she just repeats the "you're still a dweeb" dialogue. I know the location of the keys, but they won't spawn without the quest.
Any clues? I use my savegame from 0.8.1, but the fondle-event works just fine...

Dhylec

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I know this is a strange request, but anyone has the first version of the game that came out? Or at least one of the first ones, like 0.1 or 0.2. If so, could you share it, please?
I'd really like to compare the two and see how much Siren improved and the game changed as new versions came out.

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
Just tried the phone version and the controls are pretty fucking baaaad...
Why the hell would you put the cancel/back button on a double press instead of a single on screen button?
I feel like this should be a super easy fix, does anyone even test theandroid version?
This issue goes even when connecting a PS4 controller on the phone, there is NO back button even then. you're forced to double press the screen.

Reactions: Amar96
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes