Blahblahblah1

Mar 21, 2018
The cheat rock; there's a flat rock near the left-hand side of the house (outside). Interact w/ it near the front (aka you facing it north-wise) and it'll tell you enter some passwords, which you'll be able to find using the guide (Opening post, labeled Guide), in the change log, and/or if you search around the thread.
Thank you much! :D

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
Sorry for this update being delayed. Typically I do ZR updates on Thursday and completely lost track of time. On the bright side, I finally got an Android phone yesterday so that means I can test my own projects on Android =D
Anyways, there are some updates to the next ZR build!
== Halloween -> Spooky Fall ==
Originally this month I was hoping to release a Halloween build with new costumes and scenes. It seems that Scarlett has been out of town, however, and progress on art hasn't been able to happen quite yet. So instead, the Halloween build is still happening but I'm going to re-theme it as a 'Spooky Fall' build since that content will likely release in November instead. Since ZR in general is a spooky sort of game, I don't think this will make a huge difference ultimately.
Also, that doesn't mean October still will not have a build released:

== NEW October Release (Beta 0.10) ==
The original idea for the build AFTER the Halloween build was going to focus on the lady in the tent and Jessie. The lady in the tent has an interesting gimmick applied to her scenes that you can actually get a teaser for on my twitter (SirensDomain) [Can't link it due to ToS].
Her planned content isn't entirely finished but I have two echo scenes (same pose/scene but different characters) that are ready to be released and if people want it, I could release those this month as sort of a midway update. Otherwise, the November update would be packed with more scenes than usual. Let me know your thoughts on that!
Because of the delay in content, Jessie still won't have any scenes yet. But the lady in the tent, if you like, I can release the first scene that she has early to give you guys something in October.
======
That's everything for now! Sorry that things have to be restructured a little bit but sometimes irl commitments happen and force us to be a little more flexible with things.
I'll gauge feedback on the proposed build releases and I will see you soon with more news/updates!

Link to the teaser Siren was talking about:

i think it's gonna be 1 of the characters of Scarlett ann's comic.
The buckle up and turbulent ride point to an airplane ride and there's a comic of Scarlett ann about air stewardesses.

Last edited:

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
so this is already 0.9
does it end at ver 1.0?
if that so it's kind of disappoint me
story just start to interesting... and it about to end

Reactions: Balmung85

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so this is already 0.9
does it end at ver 1.0?
After Nergals return to AZL it was meant as a short game... the grind was nearly removed thanks to that aswell

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
so this is already 0.9
does it end at ver 1.0?

(God help him :rolleyes:)

The post above yours tells you that the next update's going to be named 0.10 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
siren said before the official v1.0 will be the official end game so it's gonna be v0.10, v0.11 etc.
What if there doesn't happen a 0.11 at all, but instead a series of small expansions. Adding new characters, areas and totally new story lines. Perhaps turning the resort into a hub for other survivors and into a functional city, will you will have to populate with a lot of elbow grease ( sperm ) that would be interesting

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
What if there doesn't happen a 0.11 at all, but instead a series of small expansions. Adding new characters, areas and totally new story lines. Perhaps turning the resort into a hub for other survivors and into a functional city, will you will have to populate with a lot of elbow grease ( sperm ) that would be interesting
this would be a more likely scenario for "Zombie's Retreat 2"... one of the girls is the Mayor of a nearby town... and apparently atleast one of the scientists from the Camp is experimenting on the artifact in a Lab over there.

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
this would be a more likely scenario for "Zombie's Retreat 2"... one of the girls is the Mayor of a nearby town... and apparently atleast one of the scientists from the Camp is experimenting on the artifact in a Lab over there.
Well, now that I am thinking the mayor was making some odd remarks over the MC character, perhaps the breeding is closer then we think ? ;)

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone know where is located the save files of the android version ???
I already have root and stuff but I can't find it

Reactions: Amar96

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone know where is located the save files of the android version ???
I already have root and stuff but I can't find it
There is no local save :/
Please make the save local
Like most games do ( androd/data/*****)
it would make things easier for android users

Last edited:
Reactions: Amar96

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
Got a big news drop on the updates and schedules of things so let's get right into it

== Release ==
Looking at this time next week: October 23rd for $5+ Patrons!

However, this build will be a little smaller than usual and I'll explain in the next topic:

== Swapping Builds ==
In the last update, I was contemplating swapping the builds around and have decided to go ahead and do that. So now the new release schedule is as follows:
Oct - Lady in Tent's quest begins (SMALL UPDATE)
Nov - Spooky Fall (Halloween) update

With this, I'm still committed to the 3 updates in 3 months that I promised.
Let me re-emphasize though, this month's update will be a smaller one!
Originally, I wanted Jessie to get a scene in this upcoming update. It's too risky now as it might not be finished in time so now that scene is planned for after or during the Nov update. Like I said, a little messy, but effective!
Something to note about the Lady in the Tent. This will only be the beginning of her quest line. I intend to have her get a few more new scenes throughout the development of future ZR builds.
Spooky Fall (Nov) progression is moving along now too. All of the new costumes are complete and Scarlett's begun working on the first new scene!
=====
Phew, hopefully I explained this clearly! Sometimes IRL commitments interfere so the best I can do is work around those things haha. I think everything will work out just fine though!
Thank you all for your support and I will see you all next week with the release of Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.10!

CooperBack

Mar 13, 2018
Hi guys, I don't know if people have ever asked this question, but it is possible to use an old save on the new version?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes