trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Don't you just love it when two people in a row ask for something that's like, right in front of their faces in the game?
I mean, just imagine if this were IRL and we needed to crack some guy's password, and he writes it right on the computer ... and yet that's STILL too much for some people?

The laziness is impressive.
I wouldn't call it lazy. I would call it plain stupid. More effort is needed to go on a forum and ask for something as its some kind of secret not implemented in the game itself.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The only link is the Dev, this game is more along the lines of a copy-cat game that was originally done by 'Nergal's Nest' call A Zombies Life. The Art from ToP and ZR are obviously different, but the characters fall in line with A Zombie's Life. Most Devs repeat themselves, which is pretty obvious since the two games are about a young man, stuck around nothing but women, having sex with all them including his Aunt, Mother, and Sis, (sis, which wasn't in ToP). The other link, I believe, is the same artist did the art for both A Zombie's life and Zombie Retreat.

ANd to make it clear I am not knocking ZR, or Siren. I've been playing this game since it was a concept game, and will play it again once it is finished. The only thing that really is a turn off is the over use of huge titties on every women, not a fan of big tits but I'm going to play the game anyway. (y)
Well let's check the facts... Siren was plain and true about the fact that this game was similiar to nearly equal to AZL... because it started when Nergal first disappered and the game wasn't even truely finished back than.
And Yes he hired the same Artist for ZR as for AZL.
He was a great fan himself that was terribly disapointed with the way the game "ended"... so he thought he could do better.
When Nergal reappeared shortly after and "finished" the game for the first time he changed his approach to make this a fanmade story insprired by AZL... and that's how it went.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
The only link is the Dev, this game is more along the lines of a copy-cat game that was originally done by 'Nergal's Nest' call A Zombies Life. The Art from ToP and ZR are obviously different, but the characters fall in line with A Zombie's Life. Most Devs repeat themselves, which is pretty obvious since the two games are about a young man, stuck around nothing but women, having sex with all them including his Aunt, Mother, and Sis, (sis, which wasn't in ToP). The other link, I believe, is the same artist did the art for both A Zombie's life and Zombie Retreat.

ANd to make it clear I am not knocking ZR, or Siren. I've been playing this game since it was a concept game, and will play it again once it is finished. The only thing that really is a turn off is the over use of huge titties on every women, not a fan of big tits but I'm going to play the game anyway. (y)
i mean its pretty freakin good im just bored as hell and I like to make theory art on the side... im actually trying to come up with a crossover panel art on these games lol. I would love to see a wtf moment when both the MCs meet each other and go like " wait a minute your messing with me huh?" kinda scene. I love the stories no doubt but well cats out the bag im trying an idea NO STEALING!!! but im too freakin lazy now so whatever lol.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Not sure if it's new but an interaction I haven't seen before is that if you talk to the mom/leslie at dinner, Caroline will make a comment about the two of you not having to worry about making too much noise at night which Rachel will question.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Damn I wasn’t expecting immediately “hey you can bang Natasha now” was expecting a huge annoying boss

Man she’s so hot as much as I liek the family she might be the hottest girl in the game besides the new mayor.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Well let's check the facts... Siren was plain and true about the fact that this game was similiar to nearly equal to AZL... because it started when Nergal first disappered and the game wasn't even truely finished back than.
And Yes he hired the same Artist for ZR as for AZL.
He was a great fan himself that was terribly disapointed with the way the game "ended"... so he thought he could do better.
When Nergal reappeared shortly after and "finished" the game for the first time he changed his approach to make this a fanmade story insprired by AZL... and that's how it went.
And if you were around this thread I had already said as much early on. Siren seemed to be making the game out of either respect for Nergal or Siren asked Nergal about making a similar game (I dont know that, nor did I claim to know, thats for Nergal and Siren)

Nergal did offer other Devs the chance to continue making the game, and or even gave them the go ahead to create their own version of his game, it seemed he was trying to rush AZL and didn't get the game where he wanted really wanted it. I dont know if he bothered to answer anyone but I know of at least 3 devs that did try to get permission to continue the game. And the game was not 100% finished there were bugs and a few other things Nergal wanted to add before his disappearance. When he came back he claimed he was going to rework the game and add more to it, but that hasn't happened.

AZL and Zombie Retreat are different visually (except the art), we all could compare the hundreds of adult games on here and they all seem to have the same theme,/story line, nobodies out to 'steal' anyone ideas/concepts they see a game they like and want to create a similar game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Hide

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
And if you were around this thread I had already said as much early on. Siren seemed to be making the game out of either respect for Nergal or Siren asked Nergal about making a similar game (I dont know that, nor did I claim to know, thats for Nergal and Siren)

Nergal did offer other Devs the chance to continue making the game, and or even gave them the go ahead to create their own version of his game, it seemed he was trying to rush AZL and didn't get the game where he wanted really wanted it. I dont know if he bothered to answer anyone but I know of at least 3 devs that did try to get permission to continue the game. And the game was not 100% finished there were bugs and a few other things Nergal wanted to add before his disappearance. When he came back he claimed he was going to rework the game and add more to it, but that hasn't happened.

AZL and Zombie Retreat are different visually (except the art), we all could compare the hundreds of adult games on here and they all seem to have the same theme,/story line, nobodies out to 'steal' anyone ideas/concepts they see a game they like and want to create a similar game.
Siren once asked Nergal he wished to continue but got rejected so Siren recreate the game and we got Zombie's Retreat.
[It's look like Nergal approved first but refused later]

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Oh took a while to find the new leslie fondle, but it mentioned night and it's midnight.
But I like the addition of the fondle option, though taking 2 ingame days to find something so obvious did make me feel like an idiot

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh took a while to find the new leslie fondle, but it mentioned night and it's midnight.
But I like the addition of the fondle option, though taking 2 ingame days to find something so obvious did make me feel like an idiot
Sad part about it... it's nearly exactly the same scene as with the aunt... takeing a look on both pictures in a CG RIP made me realise how little they differ

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have a problem trying to pick a key from the pool
shows me all the time Dang ... I missed it.
someone knows how to pick this key?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes