pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I've updated my walkthrough to V0.9.2.
However i have absolutely no idea how to trigger the minor interaction.
I spent a good hour and a half just running around the lodge trying everything but no luck.

loneghost

Jun 19, 2018
any new update walktrough??
Walkthrough V0.9.2 from pj13 (Should be usable on Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.9.3 as it only Added missing animation for Natasha/Cherry TF scene)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Main post Extra>>WALKTHROUGH also pointing to this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v0-8-3-sirens-domain.11431/post-2024288
I've updated my walkthrough to V0.9.2.
However i have absolutely no idea how to trigger the minor interaction.
I spent a good hour and a half just running around the lodge trying everything but no luck.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Zombie's Retreat [v0.9.3] [Siren's Domain] win (698 MB rar win source)
108 MB rar unofficial Win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
If you fuck Mom/Leslie at midnight, you now have the option to do "foreplay" with her first and you get a breast fondling scene.
Does little to quench my thirst, since she's wearing a bra and there's no suckling! This foreplay could have been so much better, and wish the dev would seek advice from his loyal fans to produce the best product...just saying.

Reactions: ankhesenamun

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I'm a little out of the loop here, but why does this game have a 'Monster Girl' tag attached to it? I mean sure there are female zombies as enemies (at least their pixels look female) but I haven't encountered anything yet that would suggest such a tag. Is this major spoilers material or something?

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I'm a little out of the loop here, but why does this game have a 'Monster Girl' tag attached to it? I mean sure there are female zombies as enemies (at least their pixels look female) but I haven't encountered anything yet that would suggest such a tag. Is this major spoilers material or something?
Has been explained a bunch of times, you get to fuck a plant girl.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
sorry, have to repeat question, seems it was ignored. I'm stuck right in the start of the game, playing Android version, got a gun and don't know how to shoot (computer version has buttons on keyboard for this) so.. anyone knows what to do there? tried pressing everything as well as search on this forum, what am I doing wrong lol
upd

found that some buttons should appear when choosing the gun but they don't and there is no changing controls menu

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
so in order to get the incest the characters need to be named according to role, leslie/mom, racheal/sister, caroline/aunt? I don't remember but maybe im confusing it with another game but is there a cheat code to just get that on if you just procede past tutorial and start off from day two? Or do I need to do it in a certain way sorry this has been awhile since ive done this so im kinda in need of refresher on the method to get that back since I accidently deleted my incest saves.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so in order to get the incest the characters need to be named according to role, leslie/mom, racheal/sister, caroline/aunt? I don't remember but maybe im confusing it with another game but is there a cheat code to just get that on if you just procede past tutorial and start off from day two? Or do I need to do it in a certain way sorry this has been awhile since ive done this so im kinda in need of refresher on the method to get that back since I accidently deleted my incest saves.
I think there is a cheat stone on the base map that will allow to change the rolls.
Is this game like ToP that you have to start a new game after every update?
You don't have to restart either here nor in ToP

On another note... so we finally learned who the endboss will be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes