DonJohn

Dec 19, 2017
what do i do to trigger the cardio? i am done with all content only cardio is missing :/

Thanks for help? :D

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
what do i do to trigger the cardio? i am done with all content only cardio is missing :/

Thanks for help? :D
From the walkthrough :

To get the exercice clothes for cardio sex with Leslie and Caroline go to the house south west in old town map.
You'll have to push the ball to the top of the house to unlock the room where the clothes are.
Grab the clothes and now you can interact with a closet in your room to use the exercice clothes and activate the scene.

After you've done the scene you can replay it by changing their clothes to exercice clothes and then at night they'll be in front of the tv.
Then talk to them and select exercice.

If you're having trouble finding the house it's the house south of the house where you rescued the mayor.
Push the ball to the top of the room onto a different looking tile. The other room will unlock.

Reactions: mayne and DonJohn

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Anyone know how to disable the lighting? Game runs at a steady 60 frames per second during daytime, but at night, framerate crashes down to ~5. Probably something wrong with my setup, but disabling lighting should suffice for now.

Last edited:

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Ma full save for 0.8.1, I've done:

-all content
- to check cardio, just go to wardrobe in your room, select cardio and wait night (?)

P.S
-I didn't collect all pictures (read this before you start ranting or just use other's save)
-use save2 (save 1 is my backup save just in case, it's dated back to v0.4)
-compiled together with other files, so you can just copy paste it over your game (no gimmick trick, easy use for idiots)
Ma full save for 0.8.1, I've done:

-all content
- to check cardio, just go to wardrobe in your room, select cardio and wait night (?)

P.S
-I didn't collect all pictures (read this before you start ranting or just use other's save)
-use save2 (save 1 is my backup save just in case, it's dated back to v0.4)
-compiled together with other files, so you can just copy paste it over your game (no gimmick trick, easy use for idiots)
how do I enter data save for the Android platform?

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone managed to run this on mac? For me Wine doesn't work, ARC Welder doesn't work, BlueStacks doesn't work, playing the html in the browser doesn't work...

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Anyone managed to run this on mac? For me Wine doesn't work, ARC Welder doesn't work, BlueStacks doesn't work, playing the html in the browser doesn't work...
What sort of error did you get when trying to run the game in the browser? What browser are you using?

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I get "Failed to load: data/Actors.json". I tried in Chrome, Firefox and Safari, all of them get that message.
Alright, I had the same problem on Firefox, it's due to cross origin requests (CORS). Not sure why only this RPGM game suffers from this issue.

I fixed the issue with method #1 from the following site. Remember to revert the changes when you're done playing the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: josiahtherat

LesserEvil

Jan 20, 2018
Alright, I had the same problem on Firefox, it's due to cross origin requests (CORS). Not sure why only this RPGM game suffers from this issue.

I fixed the issue with method #1 from the following site. Remember to revert the changes when you're done playing the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It worked 0__0 thanks! How the... that's such a random thing.

Mad Sama

Sep 9, 2018
About ZR beta 0.9 :

Hey everyone!
It's time to start talking about the next update for Zombie's Retreat!
After spending the time in the previous build adding more to other characters, it's time to get back to the main story/progression.
This build will focus on finishing Natasha's story and those close to her! As she begins to feel more confident around our hero, she also starts to feel a little more bold and daring too.
There's a scene that is already almost completed for her and I think you guys will really enjoy it. It's a personal favorite of mine. The hint is in the background of the image ;)
Progress on the build is moving along as usual but it is too soon to announce a date for release. I will let you know as time progresses, as always!

== Charms ==
I also wanted to make a quick post about the charms. There are still a few left for both Leslie and Rachel. I'm going to likely make a little button on the Patreon page later today too so that more people can see them.

I also do NOT intend to make any more new/reprinted charms at the moment but idk, if enough of you want to see more let me know. It's a little taxing to do but I'll consider it if there's enough demand!
======

I believe that's everything for this update. Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon with more news on ZR Beta 0.9!

djtoxinman

Mar 2, 2018
there is a bug with the walk cycle after the johnny fight were mc moves at high speed like hes sliding on ice

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes