Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Same person is developing both games. No real conncetion otherwise.
The art is different.
well there have been some crossover references... for example the main protagonist from ToP is seen here (running away in the botanic garden) and there is supposedly one of the girls in the tend with the red head park ranger

sasquach01

Aug 12, 2018
8.3 cant seem too even open game ill try too down load again and unzip but game wont start any body have the same problem?
ok got it redownload and then reinstall ty

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
well there have been some crossover references... for example the main protagonist from ToP is seen here (running away in the botanic garden) and there is supposedly one of the girls in the tend with the red head park ranger
Sure but i don't think both stories are really connected ? I always took those references as a bit of advertisment for TOP.
I suppose it is possible to have them turn out to be connected in some way but for now i don't really see a strong connection between both stories.
does this game have a recollection room?
No but all sex scenes are replayable in game.

Reactions: cooldude33

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Really appropriate what devs do don't get me wrong. I get fixes and cheat code but could it not wait till more content is ready to go. I personally will wait for another update with some added game content. I love the game and story so far but want more content and not updates to just make updates with no meat to them. Give me content!!!

Thank you for the update and the game dev liking the the game, but this one am sitting out!!!!

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
I didn't see this in any of the tips for fighting the vampire, but your screen's brightness can be a big part of this battle. The first few times I tried the battle on my newer LED monitor (with deeper blacks), and I couldn't see anything with the lights off. I slid the game over to my older monitor with brighter screen brightness, and I could make out objects even with the lights out.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
As much as I like this game, I'm always going to see ones like these that offer 'role' options as stupid. I never fail to make them my wife or girlfriend, and it just doesn't add up in-game.

loneghost

Jun 19, 2018
I didn't see this in any of the tips for fighting the vampire, but your screen's brightness can be a big part of this battle. The first few times I tried the battle on my newer LED monitor (with deeper blacks), and I couldn't see anything with the lights off. I slid the game over to my older monitor with brighter screen brightness, and I could make out objects even with the lights out.
U can also use the built-in Search (This thread):
https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v0-8-3-sirens-domain.11431/post-1964399
As said above, adjust screen brightness so you can at least see the shadow moving when the light is off. also help if you can:
- Allow your eyes to get use to to darkness. Right click to pause the game for a few second may help.
- Avoid bright light in your room where you play (no back light, glare,...)
- Find some Z-cola. First one is down in the power station. You should find it in the room in the lower right corner. The second on is in the jail in the Botanical center mission with Natasha.
- Find a way to slow down your game if your character is zipping around near the speed of light. I use cheat engine speed hack to drop to 0.5.
https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v0-8-3-sirens-domain.11431/post-2197367
Yeah, it is a hard boss, for those who don't know what to do.
First up, pump up the brightness in your monitor, the screen doesn't go black, the room just gets really dark.
Once that's done you'll be able to see the room a little bit.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes