マッド

Jul 24, 2017
How to get this scene, is it even in the game yet??
I don't think its implemented I just tried a quick check. The midnight option only has sex as a option. I thought it might be during evening but the flirt option leads directly to sex. If you use fondle with Caroline it leads to another scene so I can only think they haven't implemented it yet :unsure:. Considering how the images themselves are just slight redraws.

Reactions: cgehunter

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
save editor is fucked to me, i cant edit rpg maker saves and vn is to heavy to edit

Vash38

Mar 2, 2019
i cant open the game. there appears to be no application to open in the file. Am I missing something?

Strbrvsky

Apr 26, 2019
android port available of this version ?
Well ... It was out there but soft locked since ... you can't shoot your gun. In tutorial you need to shoot a zombie to save Rachel but how to save her if you can't shoot the zombie? Even you can skip tutorial, in order progress the game you still need to shoot or kill a zombies.

jewpito

Mar 2, 2018
Well ... It was out there but soft locked since ... you can't shoot your gun. In tutorial you need to shoot a zombie to save Rachel but how to save her if you can't shoot the zombie? Even you can skip tutorial, in order progress the game you still need to shoot or kill a zombies.
Rachel drops a gun pick it up press w if you cant see it and fire with Q.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes