gun506

Dec 1, 2017
so I'm guess I'm at the same point i did both gloryhole scenes with the not so called "sister" if your saying that's it (for now) I'm going to wait for like 20 updates to continue then *sighs*
The glory hole scenes are just a small fraction of the games content. You can already fuck the mom sister and aunt at the least and you just need to change their roles in the beginning of the game to make them family.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Great Update!
The threesome was very well done. That's the one thing that was always a bit lackluster in "A Zombies Life" - the group scenes felt very rushed. If this first little orgy is any indicator we are in for some lovely scenes.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Played, finished the new content, finally seeing group content show up and definitely meeting expectations. I'll add a short run through of how to do the new content from 7.3-7.5 saves forward, complete save and a repeat of the cheat codes for the rock outside the house.

8.1 Brief Walkthrough:
- Talk to Leslie to get the new quest to repair the faucet for the bath tub, requires metal scrap and rubber.
- Rubber is a new salvage material that you can pickup from salvage points, drop rate is much higher in the Old Town map.
- Take someone like Ashley if you want to the South East corner of the Lake View map, there are two access points here: small camp where Jessie is to trade (she will give rubber in exchange for herbs, easiest way to get rubber imo) and right above it the entry point to the Old Town map.
- Once in Old Town, there's a fast travel roughly in the middle of it to unlock. The only useful locations currently are the houses to the North West of the map, one is above where you enter Old Town (Weird Lodge) and the other is above that one (Mayor's House).
- Mayor's House is an easy clear with the shotgun, there's three secret service zombies to dispatch and then talk to the Mayor. She'll move into your House and you can build her furniture, that's all for her this update.
- Weird Lodge is where you unlock the exercise outfits and get the threesome. It's a slightly tricky puzzle, there's an orange-yellow ball that you have to push from the bottom corner of the house to the top. It's not worth drawing a solution, it's fairly logical. Once complete, the door unlocks and you get exercise clothing.
- ** Side Note ** - You can get back to the house real fast from the Old Town map by going to the top of the map, there's some overgrowth that you can get rid of with an Antidote. As it turns out, once that's gone the access point locked off from the right of the house is where you come out, it is finally open! Basically a sign that Old Town is the last map addition for the game that was planned.

Scenes!
- Leslie Bath scene unlocks once you have crafted the new faucet and installed it. Midday hop into the bathroom and Sex will be a new option.
- Caroline/Leslie threesome unlocks after you get the exercise clothing, there's a Secret Wardrobe entrance in the Protaganist's room that shows up. Once the scene is unlocked, it's repeatable by going back, equipping exercise clothing, and Caroline/Leslie will be waiting at night by the TV.
- Ashley Night scene unlocks with furnishing her room. At Night, pop into her room and Sex is the new option.

Codes (reminder)
ResetHer – Resets naming and role for Leslie.
ResTutor – Resets naming and role for Rachel.
ResCouns – Resets naming and role for Caroline.
SirenSez – sets Leslie, Rachel and Caroline to their intended roles.

Of course, for those too lazy, I have included the full save as well. If you want to playthrough the update, find an old save here: https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v0-8-1-sirens-domain.11431/post-1957516

As an aside, quite excited to see there is still a ton of content planned despite Old Town looking like the last map to be added. Old Town has several nonfunctional buildings and a car for future updates, and besides that there's at least three love interests that are at varying stages of incomplete compared to the main cast, the Secret Wardrobe with at least three more spaces for future additions, and maybe that busted bridge at the southern end of Lake View will actually lead to the last last map? Here's hoping.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes