MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, could anyone tell me how much content there is right now? I've been wanting to give it a try but I have no clue how far in development the game is.

Dragox_98

Feb 12, 2018
how can i find the bonus pics and how many are there? i only have 7 of them (1,2,13,14,15,16,17)
You can get pic number 5 by having sex with the mom when she is making dinner, the changelog also mentions another new pic with Clara but dunno how to get it yet.

Dashdog

Nov 20, 2017
Hey, could anyone tell me how much content there is right now? I've been wanting to give it a try but I have no clue how far in development the game is.
there is like enough mate, believe me. look a a walkthrough you'll see

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
The drawing style is very well done, but I'm not a fan of the rpg game anyway, I'll try

;)
Scarlet Ann is the name of the artist. She does a couple other games, 1 of which is Ren'Py. She also has a comic on this site.
One of the games is abandoned, one is brand new and has little content. Also, as far as RPGM games, this one isn't really that bad. I can't stand RPGM.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
change log "As mentioned, this is an interrim build meaning it bridges the gap between the next major build" ... I'll skip this one, better wait for more content. I want to fap until my dick felt sore, not tiny bit fappy. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: aluoaniki
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes