lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
fuuuuuuck!! I accidentally deleted my files, can sommebody share a full save?? Also how do I change player's name?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone! Hope you've all had a wonderful holiday season!
Updates about ZR have been a little slow as I've been busy working on the update that just launched today. But now, it's time to start shifting gears!
== Release Date ==
The artwork for this build is mostly complete, however, I'm still trying to get in touch with someone so I can't give a hard release date. BUT, expect to see this update in late January! Pretty typical release date, everything's on schedule! =D As that date gets closer I'll inform you guys with a more accurate date as usual!
== Build Contents ==
As mentioned before, this build will focus on Jessie a bit as well as adding a new Clara scene + another little bonus surprise.
This build will be pretty simple so I want to try and take this time to also work on a feature I've been wanting to add for a while:
== Difficulty Modes ==
Everyone plays ZR for different reasons so I want to create a couple difficulty modes that help cater to everyone. The plan is to make an easy, standard (same as current game), and hardcore modes for players to choose from when they start a new game!*
*At the start of your old save files, you'll get one opportunity to change the difficulty to the one you want.
-Easy mode should be pretty lenient, allowing you to worry less about some of the more challenging obstacles. It will also allow for an optional cheat mode to completely cheese out resources.
-Standard will be the same as the game's been so far.
-Hardcore will be a whole 'nother beast. I want to balance it properly but I also want it to be a pretty damn rough time with an emphasis on minimal resources and making proper use of your time. Completing this mode will likely unlock a bonus scene or something at the end too to make it worth while.
The difficulty modes will be tweaked over time so I don't expect it to be a flawless implementation initially but I want to work on it now so it feels right by the final release.
======
I hope you all enjoy the changes that will hopefully make ZR more accessible for everyone! Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon with more teasers & updates!

Reactions: nln0 and cgehunter

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
During the glory hole scene the background is rotating or moving like crazy. Anyone know how to fix that? Thanks.

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
"Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion"
Its been years and Im sure theres not a single reference to Town of Passion

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes