pj13

Apr 22, 2018
where do I have to go to get to the Welcome center
From the walkthrough :

New quest desperate measures. Party up with Caroline. Go to the (welcome center) library (second scavenge area (with the lake)) Go South till you see the broken bridge then there's the house on the right.
That's the house where you got the boombox and had the bossfight to save Rachel. Go inside and take the door on the right.
Dialogue will automatically appear. Go to the bookcase top right. Secret passage opens up enter it.
Save now. Boss fight.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
who's the dark skinned girl to the the extreme left in the main picture? Has she been introduced?
Do you mean to the extreme right ? Because that's Natasha's sister and yes she is introduced in the story but she doesn't have any sexual scenes. You can't bring her to your home nor does she have a spot where she always is.
She just shows up in a quest then has some scenes where she talks and then she dissapears again.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
What is the AC for? You can install it in the rooms, but they do nothing.
For Natashi it doesn't serve any purpose for now but for Ashley it unlocks sex at night in her room (Of course you need to finish her story line first)

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i mean how to repeat the scene , is there a cg room or something ? i just play this about 2 hours heheheh
No there's no gallery where all the scenes are.
Every scene is repeatable in game though (after you've done them atleast once ofcourse).
But only at certain times and places can certain scenes be replayed. The time and place will be different for different scenes.
Example You can only get the option to replay the bathroom handjob with Leslie at the time she's in the bathroom(midday).

My advice would be to follow the walkthrough or the guide so you can unlock the scenes.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes