MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Thank you for your help

For natasha case, i'm sorry i don't explain my questions so well.. i think while i read the walkthrough mc can titfuck natasha in her room not threesome.. am i true or wrong ?
She has no solo titfuck, only with someone else. She has very few scenes: Handjob, Car Sex and the two Titfucks with Cherry and Rachel.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I can't get the halloween event to start. I go to the hotel, do the questions, but then nothing happens. Nothing can be activated in the room. I go back to the wardrobe and I can only switch between Caroline and Leslie's exercise outfits and their defaults. Is there something really obvious that I'm missing here?

Edit: Figured it out for myself. This tiny little black smudge on the floor is what you're supposed to activate:

Screenshot_266.jpg

Is there supposed to be a sprite there that's just not appearing in my version?

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I can't get the halloween event to start. I go to the hotel, do the questions, but then nothing happens. Nothing can be activated in the room. I go back to the wardrobe and I can only switch between Caroline and Leslie's exercise outfits and their defaults. Is there something really obvious that I'm missing here?

Edit: Figured it out for myself. This tiny little black smudge on the floor is what you're supposed to activate:

View attachment 479790

Is there supposed to be a sprite there that's just not appearing in my version?
Yeah that doesn't look right. There's supposed to be an item (the spooky clothes) floating there where the black smudge is.

gacchan46

Sep 4, 2017
She has no solo titfuck, only with someone else. She has very few scenes: Handjob, Car Sex and the two Titfucks with Cherry and Rachel.
thanks again for your help.. now i'm believing i finished playing v0.11

thanks much pal

halluva

May 18, 2017
Howamy I supposed to harvest the berries around the lake? There's no button prompt and nothing I do seems to work. Am I just supposed to keep waiting for the zombies to respawn?

EDIT: turns out the berries were a different plant than what I thought they were. I could barely see the blue.

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
In the Halloween update, how do I meet up with "the blondes"? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the map.

EDIT: turns out they were in the rec center, but just invisible for some reason. In fact they're still invisible when Ihave them wear the outfits in the normal world too

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
In the Halloween update, how do I meet up with "the blondes"? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the map.

EDIT: turns out they were in the rec center, but just invisible for some reason. In fact they're still invisible when Ihave them wear the outfits in the normal world too
Are you playing the compressed version? I had the same issue, downloading the full version fixed it for me.

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Hey guys,
so I am stuck at the part where you have to fish out the key for the boiler room.
Only problem is he always misses it and I dont know why.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thanks.

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Hey guys,
so I am stuck at the part where you have to fish out the key for the boiler room.
Only problem is he always misses it and I dont know why.
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thanks.
Ok. I usually look for a ! above the character or listen for some kind of sound.
Once you see ! or hear the sound then press enter or space

TheCods

Jan 17, 2018
I play since 0.10 version and I played this and I still have the same problem, in the vampire boss it just stay dark and I can't hit the boss and I just die :(

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
As the year wraps up, I wanted to make my way around and talk about each project discussing the past & future plans as well. I figured I'd start off this week with ZR!

=== 2019 ===
I want to start off by giving you all my utmost thanks. Zombie's Retreat began as a side project meant to pay homage to one of the games that got me interested in game design in the first place. It has changed & evolved into way more than I ever anticipated.
This year has been wild not only for the Patron growth, but for the game's growth as well. I feel like there are so many features, and additions, partly thanks to your suggestions & feedback that have helped shaped ZR. While it's not done, I am very happy with how this game has turned out and have learned so much from it.
In the very near future, I'm hoping to have a bug fix update that'll hopefully add in some new audio as well!
Content for the next update is already in progress as well so I will be sharing teasers of that soon!

=== 2020 ===
I plan to completely finish Zombie's Retreat next year. It's much too early to say when but my rough estimate would be late summer/early fall.
Some of the more major updates that still need to happen:
1 - Mayor Talia's Update
2 - Final boss/Endgame
3 - Third Costume Pack

Aside from that, it's most just bonus content & expanding on already established characters.
So what's after Zombie's Retreat? Like I said, things have evolved ;) I'm laying some of the ground work through lore and other ingame details that may hint at what I have in store. If Scarlett and others are still willing to help work on this new project, I assume it'll start up right here on this page immediately after ZR has finished. More on that will come as the time gets closer.
======
I believe that's everything! Thank you all so much for your continued support. Without your support, none of this would be possible.
Happy holidays, and happy new year (I'll see you again before then, don't worry!)

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes