MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Tiny update as usual. Bummer.

I wish the game had much more content. I hope the dev will decide that every girl can get / deserves more scenes and/or side quests.
Siren already said that this update wouldn't be big since work on the 'final' build has already begun. Plus, like his other project, ZR gets post-game stuff.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I'm always suprised how fast people want the current ZR and ToP release here and then complain about bugs. I could understand it if public release takes a month of waiting but with this game it isn't even a week.
How little patience people have.

Reactions: LegoAddict

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm always suprised how fast people want the current ZR and ToP release here and then complain about bugs. I could understand it if public release takes a month of waiting but with this game it isn't even a week.
How little patience people have.
Erm, last update was late Jan ..... Unless you mean hotfix taking about a week, otherwise you drunk ?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Erm, last update was late Jan ..... Unless you mean hotfix taking about a week, otherwise you drunk ?
I believe you are drunk, sir. The current version was released just yesterday and this version goes public on Monday/Tuesday.
My point is that people want to pirate this game although they just have to wait 4-5 days each time to get it free anyway.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
pregnancy is cofirmed for 2 characters and im very happy about that..... now how about the rest of the characters please

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes