Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
In talia night sex, there's a "Keep going" continuation where when i finish there's just black screen, it's just me?

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, where is the book, I know it is Lake View arena. But I can't find her anywhere. I have a barricaded house here, but I can't get there. .. thx

S.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
In talia night sex, there's a "Keep going" continuation where when i finish there's just black screen, it's just me?
Nah, not just you. I imagine there'll be a scene similar to Leslie's when the game is done. Regardless, the Mayor is a babe and this update is rad.

On a different note, I do hope some of the other girls get a bath scene as well. Seems kinda gross that Leslie's the only one who does that.

Reactions: Kattillus

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I guess they fix the sex scene with Leslie inside the tent because you can't replay the scene again after you done it (?)
Make sure Leslie (Mom) wears here normal clothes (or change it in the wardrobe back to normal) !!!

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019
On a different note, I do hope some of the other girls get a bath scene as well. Seems kinda gross that Leslie's the only one who does that.
Ashley does too actually. She's in the basement bathroom during the Evening but just says that's about to have a bath then calls you a pervert. I'd be all for this happening though. And to keep it different from Leslie's maybe do a doggy over the end of the tub?

Also. There's a guy I've seen in the bottom right in the area just can enter the greenhouse. He's not a zombie, doesn't say anything but walks away. I also can't find him. what's that about?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ashley does too actually. She's in the basement bathroom during the Evening but just says that's about to have a bath then calls you a pervert. I'd be all for this happening though. And to keep it different from Leslie's maybe do a doggy over the end of the tub?

Also. There's a guy I've seen in the bottom right in the area just can enter the greenhouse. He's not a zombie, doesn't say anything but walks away. I also can't find him. what's that about?
The mysterious guy is an easteregg from Siren... it was confirmed before that that's the Protagonist from "Town of Passion" the other game of this Dev

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Tiny update as usual. Bummer.

I wish the game had much more content. I hope the dev will decide that every girl can get / deserves more scenes and/or side quests.

Reactions: ArgothNephial
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes