Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I always had the impression that the Mayor Talia is the mastermind behind all the incident of the zombie camp. She's the only character that says to the MC something that can be interpreted as "Why you are still a human? You are not supposed to be inmune!" (like something unexpected to happen inside her possible big scheme). :unsure:
based on the informations you can gather around the camp she or rather the city financed the research on this artifact.
She was likely investigating the facility when the outbreak occured.
Some scientist from the original team went to back to town, so they might have found problems there first and tried to shut down research at the campsite before the worst case scenario happened...

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Do you get an indication you've finished with the current version of the game?

The walkthrough is good but there is that "mysterious" entry, in the 0.10 update, about Ashley getting her new (nurse?) outfit the morning after you get the Rachel/Natasha confidence boost scene in the basement, which didn't happen for me.

All I get is being able to change her into her "spooky" clothes after the halloween special, along with Rachel and Leslie.

So I'm wondering if playing the game without following the walkthrough carefully, as I did, may make some events not trigger, as in a bug or something. I'm sure I did everything written down on that walkthrough though...

Also, been playing the easy mode, is that why I'm stuck with three health slots and not five, as I've seen on some screenshots posted on this thread?

Thx in advance for any answers. Tried to look for them on this thread but haven't found anything.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
The link to the save file on the first post doesn't seem to take you to the save file post. Or am I blind?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Do you get an indication you've finished with the current version of the game?

The walkthrough is good but there is that "mysterious" entry, in the 0.10 update, about Ashley getting her new (nurse?) outfit the morning after you get the Rachel/Natasha confidence boost scene in the basement, which didn't happen for me.

All I get is being able to change her into her "spooky" clothes after the halloween special, along with Rachel and Leslie.

So I'm wondering if playing the game without following the walkthrough carefully, as I did, may make some events not trigger, as in a bug or something. I'm sure I did everything written down on that walkthrough though...

Also, been playing the easy mode, is that why I'm stuck with three health slots and not five, as I've seen on some screenshots posted on this thread?

Thx in advance for any answers. Tried to look for them on this thread but haven't found anything.
The nurse thing was just a teaser for the Halloween update that got pushed back a little in the schedule. It had been removed when 0.11 came out.

You are only stuck with 3 health in hard mode. You need to drink the Z-Cola you can find to increase health.

Reactions: Manifold
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes