ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
It's just Scarlett Ann's artstyle: Every girl has giant boobs and an identical face (with their clothes off, I can't tell Natasha and Leslie apart). A Zombie's Life is like this too.
This to be honest, not that I quite mind it though. Scarlett, Glass, Stick and Vosmug all do good art that's fappable.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
ANTagonist who are Glass and Stick? Can you recommend something they worked on?
Glassfish, the artist for Urban Demons mostly focusing on plump women with exaggerated proportions but in a sexy way. As far as I know her only work in a game is on Urban Demons though apparently herself and Nergal are gonna be working on new games in the future now that Urban Demons is essentially finished.
Stick means StickJump, the guy that does Alice'sAwakening or whatever its called and his abandoned game My XXX Kin. The latter was an interesting idea that I would've liked more of in a way less grindy format because holy shit. I can't really recommend his games either, because of the grind, but his art is usually on the higher side of good.
Honourable mention to Siren's third artist who works on House Chores, goes by the name of Ssasquatch.

Reactions: obiwan
Apr 13, 2018
Glassfish, the artist for Urban Demons mostly focusing on plump women with exaggerated proportions but in a sexy way. As far as I know her only work in a game is on Urban Demons though apparently herself and Nergal are gonna be working on new games in the future now that Urban Demons is essentially finished.
Stick means StickJump, the guy that does Alice'sAwakening or whatever its called and his abandoned game My XXX Kin. The latter was an interesting idea that I would've liked more of in a way less grindy format because holy shit. I can't really recommend his games either, because of the grind, but his art is usually on the higher side of good.
Honourable mention to Siren's third artist who works on House Chores, goes by the name of Ssasquatch.
Oh so they've all worked with Siren, cool. I'll check out Urban demons then, thanks.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i just played the impreg scene pretty weird yous see condoms on the floor with even one broken open and they dont use it XD ?
well the player does ask wether or not they should, yet Leslie insist on bareback, also if you visit her on midnight she wants to be impregnated... (if I remember all this correctly... but pretty sure I am)

D

Deleted member 1943340

Can anyone please tell me the location of the save files on Android. I can't seem to find files.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes