D

Deleted member 1606434

Spend an hour to find VCR, but cant. Is it randomly?
You need to trigger certain events to happen, but IIRC it's always on the 'Girl's cabin' or something, where you found the girly magazine.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
""""

ZR - Beta 0.13 News! || Release Date Info
Hey everyone!
Been a minute since I've posted a ZR update so I'm sure you all are waiting to hear the latest!
I'll start with the biggest news first:

== Release Date ==
Everything is moving smooth with this build so it's all still on schedule. I'm aiming to have a release date around March 27th for $5+ ZR Patrons and March 30th for the public release!
HOWEVER, because of this virus keeping everyone locked in their home with little to do, I'm working really hard to try and get my March content done faster. It's very possible the release date gets pushed ahead of schedule so that way it can hopefully provide you all with some extra entertainment during these quarantined times.
I won't sacrifice the quality of the update so if I need to, the update will stay on the planned schedule.

== Upcoming Content ==
Something I wanted to note: This upcoming build won't be short on it's usual amount of content, however, I intend to introduce quite a few new characters in some of the later updates coming this year. Because of this, I'm sending Scarlett a lot of character designs now to try and get a head start on this backlog. As you saw with the previous teaser, we've got some awesome designs coming up. However, those new characters won't be in this upcoming build. I don't think this will really slow anything down as Scarlett is knocking our requests left & right but, eh, figured I'd update you all!
=======
I think that's about it for now. If you follow my other games, there is some news on House Chores as I plan on releasing an updated build later this week (partially why I haven't had time to type up a Patreon update for ZR).
Expect to see one more teaser sometime this month and the update should follow shortly after!
Thank you all so much for your support! Stay safe & healthy and I will see you all soon!

"""

looks like the update is comming soon :)

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
""""

ZR - Beta 0.13 News! || Release Date Info
Hey everyone!
Been a minute since I've posted a ZR update so I'm sure you all are waiting to hear the latest!
I'll start with the biggest news first:

== Release Date ==
Everything is moving smooth with this build so it's all still on schedule. I'm aiming to have a release date around March 27th for $5+ ZR Patrons and March 30th for the public release!
HOWEVER, because of this virus keeping everyone locked in their home with little to do, I'm working really hard to try and get my March content done faster. It's very possible the release date gets pushed ahead of schedule so that way it can hopefully provide you all with some extra entertainment during these quarantined times.
I won't sacrifice the quality of the update so if I need to, the update will stay on the planned schedule.

== Upcoming Content ==
Something I wanted to note: This upcoming build won't be short on it's usual amount of content, however, I intend to introduce quite a few new characters in some of the later updates coming this year. Because of this, I'm sending Scarlett a lot of character designs now to try and get a head start on this backlog. As you saw with the previous teaser, we've got some awesome designs coming up. However, those new characters won't be in this upcoming build. I don't think this will really slow anything down as Scarlett is knocking our requests left & right but, eh, figured I'd update you all!
=======
I think that's about it for now. If you follow my other games, there is some news on House Chores as I plan on releasing an updated build later this week (partially why I haven't had time to type up a Patreon update for ZR).
Expect to see one more teaser sometime this month and the update should follow shortly after!
Thank you all so much for your support! Stay safe & healthy and I will see you all soon!

"""

looks like the update is comming soon :)

I had already published it a few threads ago.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
I always had the impression that the Mayor Talia is the mastermind behind all the incident of the zombie camp. She's the only character that says to the MC something that can be interpreted as "Why you are still a human? You are not supposed to be inmune!" (like something unexpected to happen inside her possible big scheme). :unsure:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes