rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
have you tried playing in Fullscreen mode (F4)?
That makes no difference, but I did not know that F4 was the button for fullscreen. I had been looking for that too, so thanks!

Partial solution: There's a hotkey that resizes the pictures smaller (W or something? I forget.) but then they're significantly smaller than they'd need to be to fill the screen, instead of too big. You can also scroll around the bigger versions, in case you haven't noticed
I hadn't noticed! Thanks! That's good enough a solution for me. I didn't find the hotkey for resizing, but it turns out the scroll wheel on my mouse does the same thing. (As does the RB button on my Xbox controller, which I'm playing this on. And the left stick and D-pad are for scrolling across the pictures. No idea how I didn't happen upon those functions before.)

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
So I got a problem with the current APK.

I've downloaded it twice and whenever I go to install, the moment the APK shows up on my screen, the file manager/browser closes and/or crashes. I had to plug my phone into my PC to delete the file. I downloaded it again on my PC and transferred it but it still happens when I go to install it.

To explain further, I can look at all my apks in my mega folder, but when I scroll down to the game, the moment it appears on my screen, the file browser closes. Anyone know a work around or should I just get it for my PC?? (I prefer using my phone)

Thanks in advance

Frooty

May 22, 2017
When i picked easy difficulty it said something about cheats having to do with more HP and something else but the cheat rock pretty much only allows you to change names.. i'm confused. Am i missing something?

Ok i see the black hole rift thingy my mistake!!

Jul 27, 2017
How do I access the photo album? My save has been transferred, and I'm on the lastest version. I have the camera and tried standing outside the home. I see the camera in my inventory, but using it doesn't do anything. Thanks for the help!

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
How do I access the photo album? My save has been transferred, and I'm on the lastest version. I have the camera and tried standing outside the home. I see the camera in my inventory, but using it doesn't do anything. Thanks for the help!
Use the Journal in the Menu

Kaz21

Apr 28, 2017
I get a screen freeze when going to the home basement after the Natasha Car Scene. Is there a fix for this?

Edit: Nevermind fixed it self on progressing story.

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone!
Here's some of the first details of the upcoming build for Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.13! Let's get straight to it

== Beta 0.13 ==
This build focuses on the last house mate, Mayor Talia. This mysterious woman has raised a lot of questions among players. She certainly has an air of mystery to her and with this update, you'll get to learn a lot more about who exactly she is!
As usual, the update is still early in progress so I can't announce a specific release quite yet but I will as we get closer! In order to fit in all of the necessary content for future updates, I'm commissioning things in strange orders so it makes it harder to estimate this time around!

== Upcoming Content ==
Once Beta 0.13 is complete, the stage will be set to start working on endgame content! I have a few general updates in mind that should wrap up everything I want to accomplish in Zombie's Retreat. My guess is we could see maybe.. 4 more updates after 0.13? That would mean ZR continues until around Fall 2020 which is right around where I want to stop ZR and work on some new projects! I'm pretty excited to start sharing those with you. One smaller project has actually already begun some work behind the scenes ;)
Still leaves us with a lot of Zombie's Retreat for the time being and, who knows, maybe we'll see this series continue with some more love! Just gotta see when we get there!
======
I believe that is everything for this update! I'm excited to see where these last few updates take us in Camp Zomi!
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon with more teasers & updates!

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I finally got around to do 0.12 and i got all the vending machine tokens and liked the extra content
But i'm a bit stomped on the other part mentioned in the guide:
"This update also features a new private location to take Clara and includes a pretty extra special scene with one of your house mates!"
Can't seem to figure out what this special scene is

D

Deleted member 1606434

I finally got around to do 0.12 and i got all the vending machine tokens and liked the extra content
But i'm a bit stomped on the other part mentioned in the guide:
"This update also features a new private location to take Clara and includes a pretty extra special scene with one of your house mates!"
Can't seem to figure out what this special scene is
Probably the one where you can get Mom pregnant.

The only two scenes for Clara are the one in the abandoned car and the one in the secret camping tent

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Probably the one where you can get Mom pregnant.

The only two scenes for Clara are the one in the abandoned car and the one in the secret camping tent
Oh i indeed did not manage that, any way to do so?
Like should she be in her normal outfit or during a certain time of the day?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Oh i indeed did not manage that, any way to do so?
Like should she be in her normal outfit or during a certain time of the day?
Just talk to her. She should mention it if you already finished her other stuff. I don't think time of the day matters.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes