pj13

Apr 22, 2018
do anyone know romantic place for clara?
I'm not sure which one is which but there's 2 places you can have sex with Clara. (Romantic and naughty place)
In the car, South east of the old town map
and at the private camping site( place with the tent, where you had to protect Leslie from 3 waves of zombies, Entrance is south west in the lakeview area. (below the pool to the left)

kiryuu777

Jan 30, 2019
I guess they fix the sex scene with Leslie inside the tent because you can't replay the scene again after you done it (?)

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Damn, So far Leslie is bugged out for me after normally following her quest and progression from guide I got stuck with "no talk bug" which hinders me from getting the new bathe scene. DO I have to start all over again ?

So on my quest to fix my issue I noticed that the quest bumpy ride bugged out on completion , it could just be a graphical thing with the star dimmed out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
where is romantic spot quest clara
The Tent in south west corner. the place where you had hot sex with Leslie

do anyone know romantic place for clara?
It's the Tent where you have hot sex with Leslie.

Why don't we receive any lust power from the Dr celly(the plant lady/ poison ivy like women) ? Is it because she's a monster while the rest are human ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The Tent in south west corner. the place where you had hot sex with Leslie

It's the Tent where you have hot sex with Leslie.

Why don't we receive any lust power from the Dr celly(the plant lady/ poison ivy like women) ? Is it because she's a monster while the rest are human ?
Do you mean those apparent power up animations at the end of each girls storyline?
Cause that's mostlikely the answer to your question... it's not over yet

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 321374

Overview:
Welcome to Camp Zomi! A lush resort located in the heart of The Zomi Woods: A region well known for it's gorgeous sights and rich history. Looking for a place to get away? Camp Zomi's campsite is full of fun activities! Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Zomi, hang out with friends in the Rec Center, or take a refreshing hike through our beautiful trails. Your Deluxe Retreat is just a phone call away!"
Zombie's Retreat is an action RPG involving a young man on a summer camping retreat. What's intended to be a bonding experience turns horribly wrong when a sudden evil outbreak spreads across the camp. With very 'strange' circumstances surrounding this new found threat, it is up to the player to save any and all survivors while attempting to escape in one piece!
Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion! Expect some cross over as well as story references from that project!
Solve puzzles, slay zombies, and most importantly, protect your survivors!

Thread Updated: 2020-01-28
Release Date: 2019-11-27
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.2
Language: English
Other Game: Town of Passion
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: Fan Signature - SAVE - WALKTHROUGH - GUIDE
Thanks to JessicaBelle for the link, @pj13 for the walkthrough, and @johndoe1545 for the save

View attachment 87832 View attachment 321367 View attachment 142314 View attachment 321368 View attachment 134506 View attachment 134505 View attachment 142313 View attachment 87833 View attachment 109017
Can u upload to mega

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes