SilverZenitH

Jan 27, 2020
View attachment 535243

where is the save data for the Android platform?
About the save you need to download the new version the 0.12 but don't delete the last version u played the 0.11 once u download the version of 0.12 it will detect the sasme file and will overwrite all the file i found it when i download the file and there's a readme.txt that tells the Save game of the Android (U can't change or move or bla bla u can onlyy play on that device and unable to move your save data to another phone) RIP.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
That was a hell of a reach there buddy, hope you stretched properly beforehand. I just expected this to be a different from the game they kinda just copied. Granted this game is definitely better in terms of artwork and gameplay than AZL, but it's just too samey, but hey some people like the same thing over and over again.
How was it a reach? Zombies molested women, then those women aren't seen again. There's blood all over the camp. It's called deductive reasoning, not stretching.

The only one stretching here is you.

Reactions: Grimmiger

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Well in the last part of the aunt storyline we learn that women that get shacked by an infected go nuts with lust and affection and keep begging to be fucked by any infected until they die.
We also see this first hand with the latest update as Jessica is nearly falling pray to this aswell... also she mentions that the women were heading for the cave in old town.
So yeah it would ultimately include death, but before that it would be a true NTR story... which would probably be worse for most Patrons
And there's the problem. It would ultimately lead to death because...well, there's zombies and shady shit going on. Definitely a 'no witnesses' scenario.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Can’t you upload it to Google or MEGA ? And then downloading from the links given in the first post at a speed of 50 kb/sec. is somehow too long. :cry:

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Please , where can I see the scenes repeated?
Thnk u
Either just repeat the thing that unlocked the scene (like going to the car with Natasha) or talk to the girls and there should be an option to repeat the scenes (some scenes are based on the time, for example Leslie's bath scenes can only be repeated when she's in the bath on Midday).

Reactions: Gabaw

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I've encountered a bug: the "bathtub faucet" won't trigger. Leslie tells me I have to tell her when it's fixed but the following of the quest won't trigger.

I backuped my save and try editing with RPG Maker Save Editor to give myself all items of the quest but it didn't fix the problem.

Any idea?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hey, I've encountered a bug: the "bathtub faucet" won't trigger. Leslie tells me I have to tell her when it's fixed but the following of the quest won't trigger.

I backuped my save and try editing with RPG Maker Save Editor to give myself all items of the quest but it didn't fix the problem.

Any idea?
No clue i have the same issue though.
I also can't finish the Clara's quest, though i think that's be design as it says coming soon.

Edit: Take her back to the campsite again and just keep going at it until you have sex again and get the choice to impregnate her or not. That got rid of the problem for me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Gabaw and LeakAngel

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
No clue i have the same issue though.
I also can't finish the Clara's quest, though i think that's be design as it says coming soon.

Edit: Take her back to the campsite again and just keep going at it until you have sex again and get the choice to impregnate her or not. That got rid of the problem for me.
Damned, that worked! Though I didn't get any dialogue for the faucet quest, it did fix it. Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes