zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
why a gallory you can just run back to the girl's and get the scene's over again. then just take the girl who has scene's other places to them and watch it again too. my guess is you just want an easy fap lol.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
Feb 5, 2018
why a gallory you can just run back to the girl's and get the scene's over again. then just take the girl who has scene's other places to them and watch it again too. my guess is you just want an easy fap lol.
I mean yeah. Repeating what can take a few minutes and some slightly in-depth combat a few times to watch a scene gets old. A gallery system is the standard for even basic flash H-games. Not that strange of a feature to ask.

If I wanted challenging and intriguing gameplay, I'd load up Steam or something, not a game on F95. Good thing the animation sprite sheets are in the WWW folder

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so does anything happen aside from a game over screen yet or can you actually see what happens i the even of a game over now?

ch60906

May 6, 2017
Here's a quick walkthrough and saves.rar for 0.15.0. Save information is in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a complete walkthrough up until the latest version 0.15.0.
- If there are any mistakes just let me know and I'll update it.
- Also attached is another walkthrough pdf, but it only goes up to version 0.13.2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had used your save and followed the steps but still can't reach the " Minor Event in Jessie's Camp ".

Reactions: phuocdang98

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
I had used your save and followed the steps but still can't reach the " Minor Event in Jessie's Camp ".
Thanks for catching that, I've updated save15 so it should work now (save13 works as well if you want to load it and walk there). The game said it would save before that choice, but I guess there's a problem with it. It ends up spawning you back at home after the event is over (can't view it again).

Reactions: ch60906

ch60906

May 6, 2017
Thanks for catching that, I've updated save15 so it should work now (save13 works as well if you want to load it and walk there). The game said it would save before that choice, but I guess there's a problem with it. It ends up spawning you back at home after the event is over (can't view it again).
Now it works. :)

Reactions: Brendon90

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you prompt that clown? I went in that house and into that room. I went to an object that told me about the suits, it unlocks the door then nothing happens after that :/
What am I doing wrong?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
How do you prompt that clown? I went in that house and into that room. I went to an object that told me about the suits, it unlocks the door then nothing happens after that :/
What am I doing wrong?
The clown should immediately spawn (coming out of the closet) after you grab the case and as soon as you leave the room. After you kill it wait a few seconds then interact with the sparkle to get the token. I updated the walkthrough slightly with more info.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
what this z choice for, if i choose the boy fuck ann then it will lead different ending in later game??
No initially there was no z choice and we just saw ann fuck the boy but some people got upset. Calling it NTR, didn't want "sloppy seconds" and so on so Siren simply made the scene optional. You can choose to see it or not.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes