loneghost

Jun 19, 2018
0.15.1 is released, would you update?

PC & Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone!
The latest update to ZR, the Summer Update is available now for all to download and play for Windows & Android!

=====
If you haven't been keeping up with the updates, this new build adds the third costume pack which contain swimsuits to celebrate this hot summer! You will need to have progressed towards the end of the game to experience this event. I also added a new QoL feature to change any of the custom names in the game so if you share saves with other players, you can customize the names and make it feel like your own save file!
A common question I'm getting is "is this the last update to ZR?" No. At the moment, there are TWO more updates planned. One more update will be the last free update. The final update will be the final version of the game that will be sold on itch (and possibly) steam. I will continue to remind people about this!
The next update I'm incredibly excited to share with you all! It's been planned for over a year now but the timing hasn't been right. Soon... ;)
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon with news updates for Beta 0.16!

Last edited:

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
ZR2??? get to the world and know that mc is only men in the world ???? hmmmmmmmmm, lot of tag :v
i don't mind if they use zombie joystick :3

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
are you supposed to get the swimsuits before or after the fight with serena?
For some reason the door stays locked and I can't get to the briefcase... Any ideas (already did the fight)?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
are you supposed to get the swimsuits before or after the fight with serena?
For some reason the door stays locked and I can't get to the briefcase... Any ideas (already did the fight)?
In the room where the room with the locked briefcase is there's a message you need to find. This will unlock the room.
I think it's to the top of the room pile of books or something i think. Interact with it and you'll find a message.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
I mean yeah. Repeating what can take a few minutes and some slightly in-depth combat a few times to watch a scene gets old. A gallery system is the standard for even basic flash H-games. Not that strange of a feature to ask.

If I wanted challenging and intriguing gameplay, I'd load up Steam or something, not a game on F95. Good thing the animation sprite sheets are in the WWW folder
thank you! this guy gets it. and you cant even step back. so if you accidentally skip though the scene in the tent then you have to go back and home and talk again and back to the tent again.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
i see these kind of questions on all his games and we even talked about it a few pages ago NO this game will not have anything beyond impregnation sadly enough i love impregnation and pregnant sex but sadly enough the dev only wants to add what he likes and he doesnt like pregnancy and sees impregnation as enough and a good middle ground for the pregnant fans... i dont agree with that but ohwel its his game
However looking at the Z-choices we might get those in options, but who knows

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes