anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, I can't get the swimsuit, I interacted the book on the table and the poster but the door still locked, plz help me, thanks a lot

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys, I can't get the swimsuit, I interacted the book on the table and the poster but the door still locked, plz help me, thanks a lot
Requirements to unlock swimsuit:
1. Have both Holloween and Exercise costumes unlocked, meaning finishing both events.
2. Finish the game.
3. Return to secret room and get the swimsuits.

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
does anyone have or can obtain a full image of the first 4 maps of the game (House exterior and house interior 1f/2f/b1)?

If yes, could you post it here?

Thanks

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so will there ever be scenes that show what happens to the ladies if they get caught?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so will there ever be scenes that show what happens to the ladies if they get caught?
in the latest Update the Z-choice (2nd chance) offers a glimpse at it... other than that the aunt storyline gave some pointers

taru

Apr 23, 2018
in the latest Update the Z-choice (2nd chance) offers a glimpse at it... other than that the aunt storyline gave some pointers
it would just be interesting to see it more instead of them hinting what would happen from the beginning

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
it would just be interesting to see it more instead of them hinting what would happen from the beginning
Considering that the cries of the people seeing 2 unknown characters haveing sex forced Siren to implement the first Z-choice I doubt that's a viable option though.
You know the "I don't know what NTR means but I absolutely detest it" faction is quiet powerful.
I mean I get why they hate it, as I am no fan either, but you can't expect any female to be part of the Players Harem, which means most NTR labeled scenes in games don't deserve that label

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Requirements to unlock swimsuit:
1. Have both Holloween and Exercise costumes unlocked, meaning finishing both events.
2. Finish the game.
3. Return to secret room and get the swimsuits.
I thought I had finished everything, but still does not open the door for me, it says that I have to finish the talia quest , which one is that
can you help me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I thought I had finished everything, but still does not open the door for me, it says that I have to finish the talia quest , which one is that
can you help me
Talia is the mayor... so either it's about haveing sex with her or find the seal in the old townhall

Reactions: dave143

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
can you help me
Talk to Talia, she'll mention about having sex, but will want an Air Conditioner (4 Scrap Metal + 2 Electric Fuse + 2 Scrap Rubber) and a bottle of wine. After installing the AC, wait till Night time and talk to her in her room.

This should complete her quest.

Reactions: pelon

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Considering that the cries of the people seeing 2 unknown characters haveing sex forced Siren to implement the first Z-choice I doubt that's a viable option though.
You know the "I don't know what NTR means but I absolutely detest it" faction is quiet powerful.
I mean I get why they hate it, as I am no fan either, but you can't expect any female to be part of the Players Harem, which means most NTR labeled scenes in games don't deserve that label
yeah i guess so but then there shouldnt even be a mention of "things" happening to women if they get caught in the first place thats called a tease lol. wouldve been easier just for zombies to kill people period

Reactions: Insanely43

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well to me it's just a game so i don't get up set about it i don't like ntr. but like i said just a game this is not real life so why let it bother you is the way i see it but that's just me.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes