Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I thought I had finished everything, but still does not open the door for me, it says that I have to finish the talia quest , which one is that
can you help me
Also after finishing the last quest you have to interact with two things in the Trixters room above in Old Town Hall to the door to open. I had completed everything and the door was still shut for me for this reason alone.

Reactions: pelon

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
omg, image the end of the game is about that they get rescured and it turns out that the zombie stuff was just a little local problem and the rest of the world is still normal, and they rescue 1 boy and 6 pregnant girls like "wtf happened here" and the girls will be "eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh we can explain that....... View attachment 762671 "
Not really, since L-001 plans on expanding the area of the infection.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
The walkthrough link in the OP doesn't seem to link to the post with my walkthrough anymore so i attached it to this post.
Cheers.
Sorry if I missed it, but have you posted an updated walkthrough for 0.15 anywhere? Yours is much better to follow than Siren's own, which is now the only one linked in the OP.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
anyone got any cheat or save game to enable full gallery?
There is no gallery or any cheat that opens up content.
All scenes are replayable in game but they are ,sometimes, only able to be replayed at a certain time of day or/and place.
There's a save in the OP.
Check out Extras : "save".

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
can someone help been tryin to get the swimsuits unlocked but it keeps telling me that theres someone i have yet to meet in the lakeview area i seen them by the plant boss fight but then they just fuck off where do i go to find them

lolboy54321

Jun 12, 2019
anyone else having trouble triggering the second bossfight with the jock zombie? i keep going to the library but nothing pops up for me to interact with it with caroline

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
anyone else having trouble triggering the second bossfight with the jock zombie? i keep going to the library but nothing pops up for me to interact with it with caroline
You need to go to the library, take the door on the right when inside and interact with the top right bookshelf, a secret passage will open up. Make sure you have the quest desperate measures active if not then you need to talk with Caroline to start it.

D

Deleted member 195120

Hello, any help with this? It keeps happening all the time

loneghost

Jun 19, 2018
Hello, any help with this? It keeps happening all the time
Try Download Newer version 0.15.1 listed here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/zombies-retreat-v0-15-0-sirens-domain.11431/post-3904655

PC & Android:
Mega (PC)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey everyone!
The latest update to ZR, the Summer Update is available now for all to download and play for Windows & Android!

=====
If you haven't been keeping up with the updates, this new build adds the third costume pack which contain swimsuits to celebrate this hot summer! You will need to have progressed towards the end of the game to experience this event. I also added a new QoL feature to change any of the custom names in the game so if you share saves with other players, you can customize the names and make it feel like your own save file!
A common question I'm getting is "is this the last update to ZR?" No. At the moment, there are TWO more updates planned. One more update will be the last free update. The final update will be the final version of the game that will be sold on itch (and possibly) steam. I will continue to remind people about this!
The next update I'm incredibly excited to share with you all! It's been planned for over a year now but the timing hasn't been right. Soon... ;)
Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon with news updates for Beta 0.16!

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
L-001 is really cool af. Would like him to be a main character with that appearance. Siren Domain please make more games with Scarlett Ann design

Snagas

Nov 11, 2019
Look like there still one more speacil even left (the one with the fireplace background), anyone find it yet?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Look like there still one more speacil even left (the one with the fireplace background), anyone find it yet?
Fireplace ? There are 3 special events and none of them have a fireplace in them.
From left to right in the secret wardrobe place.
-Exercice costumes
-Spooky costumes
-summer swimsuit costumes.
Which one are you missing ?

Netori

Apr 30, 2017
There is no gallery or any cheat that opens up content.
All scenes are replayable in game but they are ,sometimes, only able to be replayed at a certain time of day or/and place.
There's a save in the OP.
Check out Extras : "save".
Go to the power plant basement, there's another elevator on the far right side. go and meet doctor ann

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes