Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't think we are getting the same girls in the sequel.I hope not cause another harem game with the same cast would be boring.
Noone said your Harem will be exactly the same... just that you'll likely start with the same girls as before (from your household).
I doubt Siren will let any of the girls die, but many have connections/family in passion city as we know, so maybe the Harem will split up to ensure their friends and loved ones are save, which will result in you haveing to check up on them and building a new base... maybe hiring additional girls in the process

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
love how this dude is hiding how much he gets from scamming people with small crappy updates. last i saw he was making like almost 7k from this game alone...and now we're just getting a crappy voyeur scene? what bullshit. I regret ever giving him money....fucking hate patreon

SilverZenitH

Jan 27, 2020
Did anyone notice the Room next to jessie it's prohibited to enter and jessie warn us not to enter What's actually inside that Room ?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
There's gonna be a sequel and, more likely than not, the protagonist and the main girls at least will carry over. I'd be very surprised if there weren't more group sex content in ZR2.
Im aware but even with the old harem intact(which Im not even sure is the plan,has Siren actually said something on that?)there certainly will be more need to spend time on the new additions instead of supplementing a coupling that was far more prelevant in the prequel.
Thats nothing to say of what a colossal waste the setup for the BJ scene is,considering the original nature of the characters relationships(ie family matters).
Siren basicly threw all that out for "yeah no,we all know,lets just fuck" which is...rather unsatisfying.

Eh...dunno,just cant really follow Siren´s train of thought here.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I talked to Caroline and didn’t get the panty grab task
You need to talk to Caroline first to get the quest and then you party up with her and go to her house.
Make sure you've done the HJ and BJ with her and the power restore quest.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
You need to talk to Caroline first to get the quest and then you party up with her and go to her house.
Make sure you've done the HJ and BJ with her and the power restore quest.
I have completed the HJ, and power recovery missions, but I didn’t get the task of grabbing panties after talking to Caroline
How to complete the BJ mission? I lost 2 HP and it was always HJ

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I have completed the HJ, and power recovery missions, but I didn’t get the task of grabbing panties after talking to Caroline
How to complete the BJ mission? I lost 2 HP and it was always HJ
There's not really much you need to do normally. You party up with Caroline lose 2 lives and then when you return home she'll check you up and say you'll need a little more and give you a BJ instead of a HJ.
Can i ask how many lives capacity do you have ? At the time when this scene was brought into the game you could only have 3 lives max (no z-cola in the game yet to add max lives capacity )so when you were down 2 lives you only had 1 So maybe try getting your lives down to 1 and then return with Caroline.
Also make sure that after you got the HJ you sleep until the next day before you go out again and lose the 2 lives as it doesn't work if you try it the same day.
Full WT for 0.15 version?

Reactions: jvdw92 and Qmil679
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes