Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
To get a woman pregnant I need 5 lust, how to get them? because I have a scene with Leslie and at the stage in the tent after sex when there are choices: "Finish" and "Keep going!" I want to choose the second dialogue but the MC says he's tired and then I don't have enough lust. What should I do?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
To get a woman pregnant I need 5 lust, how to get them? because I have a scene with Leslie and at the stage in the tent after sex when there are choices: "Finish" and "Keep going!" I want to choose the second dialogue but the MC says he's tired and then I don't have enough lust. What should I do?
You might have to progress the story further to gain lust and access the second option.
Not 100% sure though. This lust thing has only been added in the latest update.

Also note that atm there is no pregnant content in the game nor pregnant ending.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You might have to progress the story further to gain lust and access the second option.
Not 100% sure though. This lust thing has only been added in the latest update.

Also note that atm there is no pregnant content in the game nor pregnant ending.
Hmm, I look at MC stats and I see that I have lust power: 2 (I've had sex with 2 women so far) I think Ihave to have sex with 5 women to have 5 lust. Although I might be wrong, but thanks for help. :D

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
sorry if I ask, I just want to know how far this game has gone, if this game will end soon

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
Ma full save for 0.15.1, I've done:

- all scenes
- to check special event, just go to wardrobe in your room

P.S
-I didn't collect all pictures (read this before you start ranting or just use other's save)
-use save1 (save 2 is my backup save just in case, it's now dated back to v0.14. YAY)
-compiled together with other files, so you can just copy paste it over your game (no gimmick trick, easy use for idiots)
-I'll try to update my save as soon as public version is released, this is to ensure bug free saves for everyone.
thank you so much your save file help alot / have a geat rest of month are there any updat on the save from now ???????

XZXZX

May 7, 2020
2 more updates and then it ends.
There's going to be a sequel to this though. Siren already confirmed zombie's retreat 2.

wow so there are 2 more updates and this game will end, really,
the last time I played this game was when ... if I'm not mistaken it's still March or April. so we can be sure that this game will end this year, considering Siren's Domain is working on 2 projects 1: Zombie's Retreat and 2: Town of Passion and if I'm not mistaken every month one of them will be updated and I saw that Zombie's Retreat was last updated in 2020-7 so in 8th Town of Passion will be updated and in the 9th month of Zombie's Retreat will be updated.
oh and thanks for the info
and I also want to thank Siren's Domain for the hard work

Reactions: cgehunter

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
wow so there are 2 more updates and this game will end, really,
the last time I played this game was when ... if I'm not mistaken it's still March or April. so we can be sure that this game will end this year, considering Siren's Domain is working on 2 projects 1: Zombie's Retreat and 2: Town of Passion and if I'm not mistaken every month one of them will be updated and I saw that Zombie's Retreat was last updated in 2020-7 so in 8th Town of Passion will be updated and in the 9th month of Zombie's Retreat will be updated.
oh and thanks for the info
and I also want to thank Siren's Domain for the hard work
Actually Siren is working on 3 projects at the moment. The third one is called House Chores.
https://f95zone.to/threads/house-chores-v0-3-1-sirens-domain.34842/

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to trigger this scene? View attachment 783559
It's a mix up up of 2 scenes actually...
complete the game and find Dr. 'Ann in the post game content.
if the first Z-choice appears choose that she has sex with someone (to get the "tatooed" boy fucking her) and complete the follow up Quest to have the protag fuck her afterwards (human fucking her)

Elspoof

Jul 28, 2017
It's a mix up up of 2 scenes actually...
complete the game and find Dr. 'Ann in the post game content.
if the first Z-choice appears choose that she has sex with someone (to get the "tatooed" boy fucking her) and complete the follow up Quest to have the protag fuck her afterwards (human fucking her)
Thank you. Mucho apreciado.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
2 more updates and it's done uh? Im gonna wait till the final version then since i got most of the individual scenes already

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
2 more updates and it's done uh? Im gonna wait till the final version then since i got most of the individual scenes already
I hope there's a pregnancy ending with all or each characters since there's a scene with the mom and talia getting impregnanted

kinda wish we could get the mom, aunt and sister pregnant ending or the other two characters get pregnant

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes