Snagas

Nov 11, 2019
A
Fireplace ? There are 3 special events and none of them have a fireplace in them.
From left to right in the secret wardrobe place.
-Exercice costumes
-Spooky costumes
-summer swimsuit costumes.
Which one are you missing ?
In the speacil costume room I find 4 scene there it next to the swimsuit costume

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Idk if this was posted already but:

seems mary from ToP will be hitting the camp :0!

Reactions: Axeleen

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Finally got around to playing this update and one question: Is it normal that I have a leftover vending token, but no pictures left in the machine to redeem it for? Or have I missed unlocking a picture somewhere?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Finally got around to playing this update and one question: Is it normal that I have a leftover vending token, but no pictures left in the machine to redeem it for? Or have I missed unlocking a picture somewhere?
No you haven't missed anything that's normal.

Reactions: Viressa

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You didn't miss anything... it's yet unknown wether it's a leeway token or if Siren will add some more pictures in the final Update

Reactions: Viressa

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hello, I have trouble remembering where the mess hall is ? Can someone help me ?
Okay found it. It had to be the only one that isn't announced when you enter the room... Anyway, that's the wide building at the west of the Student Camp region when there are big tables with lots of chairs

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Anybody else notice the kid in the boss area of Cherry's lab? Any idea where he went to after a brief interaction with him?

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody else notice the kid in the boss area of Cherry's lab? Any idea where he went to after a brief interaction with him?
He went back to the cabin in the Lakeside Area (Top Right Cabin), though the door is barricaded for this update. The creator said you'll get to interact with him (Quest) on the upcoming update. Don't want to give anymore spoilers, but we'll be in for a nice surprise.

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
I have some trouble, when I first go to private camp and start the zombie horde why the zombie were running very fast, I cant beat it, anyone can help ? thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have some trouble, when I first go to private camp and start the zombie horde why the zombie were running very fast, I cant beat it, anyone can help ? thanks
they keep spawning at the same locations... save before starting the minigame and try to memorize the spawning areas... afterwards it's a deadly dance as you need to follow the rythim if you want to win

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Scenes Added:
Leslie/Caroline/Rachel 4-some BJ
Im getting A Zombie´s Life PTSD flashbacks.
I like bj´s as much as the next guy but as the only representation of a particular coupling its really disappointing and with only 2 more planned updates to go...

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Im getting A Zombie´s Life PTSD flashbacks.
I like bj´s as much as the next guy but as the only representation of a particular coupling its really disappointing and with only 2 more planned updates to go...
There's gonna be a sequel and, more likely than not, the protagonist and the main girls at least will carry over. I'd be very surprised if there weren't more group sex content in ZR2.

Bunji85

May 23, 2020
I don't think we are getting the same girls in the sequel.I hope not cause another harem game with the same cast would be boring.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes