Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Z choices whats that ? Ive not been playing the game for awhile

also if you dont believe me go to his twitter he has been very vocal on his stand on pregnancy
Long story short, certain scene in update 0.14 upset a lot of the supporters and I think he got all the hate mails that are not death threats, hence he introduced this Z-choice thing for people to filter out the thing that people don't want to see. And it is a real shame that none of the actually progressing games involving ScarlettAnn has pregnancy, his preggo arts are supreme

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
agian whats the Z thing ? you havent explaind it

there is 1 game with the art of scarlett ann that will have pregnancy but it mind be awhile

also the artist is a woman pretty sure not a man
1. Okay, so the Z thing is a kind of like a warning as well as an option in game that warns you of some kink that might makes your genital sad and you can turn that off if you choose to
2. Mind sharing the name of that?
3. That was because I am unsure of the artist's gender, when you are not sure, use he, that is what schools taught me

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
mmm after defeating serena and finishin' the game mc tell that he will go find serena. so i was wondering if they were more scenes with here and where to find her in the endgame... someone has info?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
mmm after defeating serena and finishin' the game mc tell that he will go find serena. so i was wondering if they were more scenes with here and where to find her in the endgame... someone has info?
Serena is in the lakeview map.(one with the pool) If you enter from the north. There's a small house to the left. That's where serena is.
There isn't more story but you can replay some of her sex scenes. Using option transform will change her outfit into what evil Serena wore.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you can find her in the place she inprisoned you and her sister. mybe that will also help anless people forgot were that was lol. also it is a tiny grey building up from the pool like pj13 said.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So i put Lesslie role as "mother" and the player as "son" . But he still call her by name. What to name her so i can enable the incest . It works fine whit the sisster even if use her def name.

frosty7

Jul 11, 2017
So i put Lesslie role as "mother" and the player as "son" . But he still call her by name. What to name her so i can enable the incest . It works fine whit the sisster even if use her def name.
Instead of doing names manually the code for everyone to get back to their "intended" roles is SirenSez.

Ghoulomat

Nov 7, 2019
Can someone give me a savefile with the progress from around version 0.11 or anything honestly. Lost my saves

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
1.So the swamp zombies gave me 2 berries when i killed them . And now when they respawn they dont leave any berries when i kill them. Is there any other place if cant get some to make the antidote.
2.If i enable the cheats what content do i lose ?

Sartan

May 3, 2018
1.So the swamp zombies gave me 2 berries when i killed them . And now when they respawn they dont leave any berries when i kill them. Is there any other place if cant get some to make the antidote.
2.If i enable the cheats what content do i lose ?
1. Search on the bushes with violets dots near the river on the greenhouse entrace area and the on before. You can look on Itch.io for a screenshot.

2. So far nothing.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes