rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Wow October and this will be completed. Good news is that ZR2 is already confirmed. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Guys just create a request thread instead of asking for a link here, sicne it's not authorized anymore, plus you'll gain in visibility

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I thought Siren mentioned this update should be the end of Clara's story (Scarlett Ann's OC) & she'll be leaving... but i guess not lol. I'm done with the sightseeing quest (also the quest is still active in the journal despite all 3 stars marked) & she's still here, which is great coz you'll get to bang her all the time but at the same time not sure when she's gonna leave.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I thought Siren mentioned this update should be the end of Clara's story (Scarlett Ann's OC) & she'll be leaving... but i guess not lol. I'm done with the sightseeing quest (also the quest is still active in the journal despite all 3 stars marked) & she's still here, which is great coz you'll get to bang her all the time but at the same time not sure when she's gonna leave.
Visit Clara at night in her tent

Reactions: CptRexx
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes