Common___Ground

Jul 1, 2020
No, sadly (or fortunately for some), there's no NTR in this game.
I think there was a small, vocal minority in the beginning (myself included) who really wanted NTR/zombie rape from games like ZR and AZL, but Siren's been pretty adamant about not adding any non-vanilla fetishes as per a recent Patreon post (I suppose harem and "incest" are the thematic nonstandard ones).
What does NTR Stand for and I know some are mentioned but are there any games that do have that in a similar art style To this game?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
What does NTR Stand for and I know some are mentioned but are there any games that do have that in a similar art style To this game?
Eh, I'm not gonna google everything for you, since I already had to do the work and look up the links for the last post. Honestly, both of your questions are fairly easy to do the research on.

But NTR an anime fetish, basically cheating (not cuckolding). The differences between the two definitions of NTR (some would argue there are three, but for the sake of time, I'll explain two) is perspective. "Netorare", is the more common one, is where you (or an MC) is cheated on, for example someone stealing your love interest. "Netori" is where you steal someone else's love interest.

A Zombie's Life and Zombie Retreat are the two most posters think of when they think of Scarlett Ann, the artist. She's done Prince of Suburbia and Saviour's Quest as her game credits, and MILF Airline (and others) as general artwork/comics.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Eh, I'm not gonna google everything for you, since I already had to do the work and look up the links for the last post. Honestly, both of your questions are fairly easy to do the research on.

But NTR an anime fetish, basically cheating (not cuckolding). The differences between the two definitions of NTR (some would argue there are three, but for the sake of time, I'll explain two) is perspective. "Netorare", is the more common one, is where you (or an MC) is cheated on, for example someone stealing your love interest. "Netori" is where you steal someone else's love interest.

A Zombie's Life and Zombie Retreat are the two most posters think of when they think of Scarlett Ann, the artist. She's done Prince of Suburbia and Saviour's Quest as her game credits, and MILF Airline (and others) as general artwork/comics.
There is also Netorase... pressuring your love interest to cheat on you.
For example makeing to whore herself out while you watch, or if no money is involved watching her fuck someone else to get aroused from it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
There is also Netorase... pressuring your love interest to cheat on you.
For example makeing to whore herself out while you watch, or if no money is involved watching her fuck someone else to get aroused from it.
Yeah thanks, that's the one I couldn't remember. Strange fetishes, but to each his/her own. I suppose I can't judge.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
has the all scenes room been added completely yet? It used to just show all/most of the sister, I droped off for a year and even with a complete save knowing where and when to drag who is a painus in the anus and itd be easier to just warp

Common___Ground

Jul 1, 2020
Here's a quick walkthrough and saves.rar for 0.15.0. Save information is in the spoiler below.

Edit 2: Updated saves.rar to include saves 7-10 and 13-15 to follow in the walkthrough below.

Edit: Updated save 15 which now properly loads at Jessie's camp for the Mini Event.
- Game saves can be found or placed at "ZR Main Game\www\save"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a complete walkthrough up until the latest version 0.15.0.
- If there are any mistakes just let me know and I'll update it.
- Also attached is another walkthrough pdf, but it only goes up to version 0.13.2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry I know its a lot but for the .12.0 section can someone explain how to get the talia sex files and rename them so that you can get jessie. Is it in the actual game files or is there something in the game that needs to be done. Thank you

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Sorry I know its a lot but for the .12.0 section can someone explain how to get the talia sex files and rename them so that you can get jessie. Is it in the actual game files or is there something in the game that needs to be done. Thank you
If you want to view the Talia Sex Scene with Jessica replacing her...

Here's how to change it:
- You can find the files in the "GAME\www\img\pictures" folder.
- Rename 3TaliaSex1[4x4] to 3JessieSex1[4x4]
- Also rename 3TaliaSex2[4x4] to 3JessieSex2[4x4]
- I haven't tested it, but it should work... if it doesn't let me know.

Common___Ground

Jul 1, 2020
If you want to view the Talia Sex Scene with Jessica replacing her...

Here's how to change it:
- You can find the files in the "GAME\www\img\pictures" folder.
- Rename 3TaliaSex1[4x4] to 3JessieSex1[4x4]
- Also rename 3TaliaSex2[4x4] to 3JessieSex2[4x4]
- I haven't tested it, but it should work... if it doesn't let me know.
I tried this but it didn't work. I got this error
failed to load: img/pictures/3TaliaSex1%5B4x4%%D.png

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Does this technically have NTR now, with Professor Ann? While L-001 seems to not care (even saying he's leaving her "upkeep" to the MC), Ann seems to be going through the -rase steps now that L-001 has left, plus L-001 threatened to rape-cuck all of the MC's girls if MC gets in his way (which MC has no ability to stop at all).

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Does this technically have NTR now, with Professor Ann? While L-001 seems to not care (even saying he's leaving her "upkeep" to the MC), Ann seems to be going through the -rase steps now that L-001 has left, plus L-001 threatened to rape-cuck all of the MC's girls if MC gets in his way (which MC has no ability to stop at all).
For me, nah. For Professor Ann, it more of "I don't this woman anymore. Here, take her.".
And L-001 threatening the MC, it is pretty much just a threat. There's not a scene in the game with him doing it.
And as seen by Siren's record, he pretty stays away from NTR.

MrMagUD

Jan 1, 2020
Is there only one anal option with Rachel? Hope you make Leslie or people inside the camp have more anal or fun options.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
I tried this but it didn't work. I got this error
failed to load: img/pictures/3TaliaSex1%5B4x4%%D.png
You probably have to make the Jessica files named Talia, so backup the 3TaliaSex files or move them into a different folder. Then make a copy of the 3JessicaSex files and rename the copies to 3TaliaSex.
This way should work since the file names match.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is there an extra scene at the end of this version playing on hardcore mode and if so what is it?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes