Superrando195

Aug 27, 2020
i have swimming suits unlocked and cant get the scene to play, is it just not out yet?
I've finished the scenes with everyone including the mayor so not sure what to do.

edit: scratch that i'm dumb i didnt take the mayor back to the town hall... o_O

netho

Jun 27, 2019
So I tried this game, am I right to assume that i have finished all the "current" content right now? I have completed main quest, unlocked the swimsuit scene, and even checked that extra scene after the end. Guess there's nothing else to do, except waiting for the completed ver and maybe a sequel some day?

Sorry for the stupid question, the game kinda vague on telling "when the game is end"...

Edit: nvm, i'm dumb... didn't realize there's bit extra in the very end showing a door scene. I finally found that door in question, but now I'm stuck trying to find the document mentioned.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
So I tried this game, am I right to assume that i have finished all the "current" content right now? I have completed main quest, unlocked the swimsuit scene, and even checked that extra scene after the end. Guess there's nothing else to do, except waiting for the completed ver and maybe a sequel some day?

Sorry for the stupid question, the game kinda vague on telling "when the game is end"...

Edit: nvm, i'm dumb... didn't realize there's bit extra in the very end showing a door scene. I finally found that door in question, but now I'm stuck trying to find the document mentioned.
The document she wants is in the hotel in the old town.

Reactions: lelpop

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
No, sadly (or fortunately for some), there's no NTR in this game.
I think there was a small, vocal minority in the beginning (myself included) who really wanted NTR/zombie rape from games like ZR and AZL, but Siren's been pretty adamant about not adding any non-vanilla fetishes as per a recent Patreon post (I suppose harem and "incest" are the thematic nonstandard ones).
Just saw this comment. BIG THANKS for the response! I was just curious cause the titel and rating sounded intersting and i know a few guys who really hype this game. but then its sadly not my cup of tea cuz i personally don't need a young, smooth guy having fun with hot girls. thats what i would love to have for myself irl LOL.

thanks again! and very cool of you that you support this game so much even you didn't get your fetish implemented!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just saw this comment. BIG THANKS for the response! I was just curious cause the titel and rating sounded intersting and i know a few guys who really hype this game. but then its sadly not my cup of tea cuz i personally don't need a young, smooth guy having fun with hot girls. thats what i would love to have for myself irl LOL.

thanks again! and very cool of you that you support this game so much even you didn't get your fetish implemented!
Totally fair. FWIW, it's an excellent game and while it's debatable on it being a spiritual successor to AZL, I respect the dev, as well as his reasons for omitting the NTR, and the quality of the game. Of course, it has its flaws, which I'll explain below.

I'd love an English game (well, one made by an English-speaking dev) that focuses on the zombie genre, has a male MC and a harem mechanic, but ALSO has zombie rape. I know that's ultra-specific, but for me, while NTR doesn't appeal to me much, AZL and ZR just seem so bland after a while because the story isn't exactly stellar and the gameplay is generic. In fact, I've been looking for more JRPG zombie games to translate just to expand the genre to English speakers.

The reason I'd love (the possibility of) my harem getting attacked is because there's absolutely no danger or threats in the story. Sure, YOU as an MC might die, but that's just a game over. There's nothing for you to really protect in games like AZL and ZR; at least in games like OG:Genesis, you get excited when you (as MC) get attacked because you have GOR (and no, I'm not condoning any game rewarding you for losing intentionally). Otherwise, you're basically sandboxing in these games and because your harem is never threatened, there's no personal connection to the individuals.

If you're into the same sort of thing as I am, the closest I can recommend is SotD/RotD (1 or the in-development sequel), since you've got a harem which can be attacked if you don't protect them. And it's an FPS if you like that.

Reactions: Cybergreenwolf
Jun 19, 2020
Totally fair. FWIW, it's an excellent game and while it's debatable on it being a spiritual successor to AZL, I respect the dev, as well as his reasons for omitting the NTR, and the quality of the game. Of course, it has its flaws, which I'll explain below.

I'd love an English game (well, one made by an English-speaking dev) that focuses on the zombie genre, has a male MC and a harem mechanic, but ALSO has zombie rape. I know that's ultra-specific, but for me, while NTR doesn't appeal to me much, AZL and ZR just seem so bland after a while because the story isn't exactly stellar and the gameplay is generic. In fact, I've been looking for more JRPG zombie games to translate just to expand the genre to English speakers.

The reason I'd love (the possibility of) my harem getting attacked is because there's absolutely no danger or threats in the story. Sure, YOU as an MC might die, but that's just a game over. There's nothing for you to really protect in games like AZL and ZR; at least in games like OG:Genesis, you get excited when you (as MC) get attacked because you have GOR (and no, I'm not condoning any game rewarding you for losing intentionally). Otherwise, you're basically sandboxing in these games and because your harem is never threatened, there's no personal connection to the individuals.

If you're into the same sort of thing as I am, the closest I can recommend is SotD/RotD (1 or the in-development sequel), since you've got a harem which can be attacked if you don't protect them. And it's an FPS if you like that.
Can you give link to each games you mention. Gonna check it out if suit my taste.

netho

Jun 27, 2019
The document she wants is in the hotel in the old town.
Ah, thank you for the info. No wonder i never found it, the game told me to search at "Zomi's Lodge", i don't know why my brain immediately thought that i should search around the Camp or Lakeview area. I never think that by "lodge" is that mean i should go to the "hotel".

MrMagUD

Jan 1, 2020
What is the consequences of activating cheat ,? They say I would be unable to see some ending scenes . What are those ?

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
What is the consequences of activating cheat ,? They say I would be unable to see some ending scenes . What are those ?
If you don't do hardcore, you don't see an extra scene available after you beat the game. That's all. If you're not gonna do hardcore, might as well do easy and cheat.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018

I just like being a big dicked shota, slaying liches and fucking bitches

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes