LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
I've set her role as Mom or Mother but the MC calls her by her name so it's kinda breaking the incest side, any solution or it is always?

west78

Nov 14, 2019
the pool party in the game is bug everytime i try playing the pool party the game keep crashing Screenshot (18).png

Last edited:

Naga Shark

Dec 23, 2018
Once again. Does anyone else have a problem when fighting the Vampire Boss during Rachel's quest where the room goes pitch black? 3 games and each and every time I get this issue. Please help! Not only that but the boss takes zero damage. Can not even use a flashlight!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Once again. Does anyone else have a problem when fighting the Vampire Boss during Rachel's quest where the room goes pitch black? 3 games and each and every time I get this issue. Please help! Not only that but the boss takes zero damage. Can not even use a flashlight!
You need to run towards the candle interact with the circle in front of it. Once the light comes on he'll be confused and vulnerable so shoot him quickly, do this 3 times and you win.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
in the base clicking on the rock asks for a password ... what is it?
ResetHer – Resets naming and role for Leslie.
ResetHim – Resets naming for MC.
ResTutor – Resets naming and role for Rachel.
ResCouns – Resets naming and role for Caroline.
SirenSez – Sets Leslie, Rachel and Caroline to their intended roles.
Autosave – Turns Autosave On or Off.
TooHard – Tone down the harder difficulties.

Reactions: dazzo92

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how to get the exercise costume please :')
To get the exercice clothes for cardio sex with Leslie and Caroline go to the house south west in old town map.
You'll have to push the ball to the top of the house to unlock the room where the clothes are.
Grab the clothes and now you can interact with a closet in your room to use the exercice clothes and activate the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KeepOnLiving

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
-slightly bigger B cups
-Push up bra
-Butter face

Nah mate she is 5 tops 6 at most. Would bang when consuming alcohol category. But it is always nice to see old tricks women do work on virgins
Nothing wrong with B cups. In fact anything over DD just looks silly.
Nothing wrong with a push up bra either
Nothing wrong with her face either (she actually looks very pretty), and even if there were for some reason or other, you're not going to notice it once you've bent her over a table.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes