Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
I can't finish "An Illusive Encounter" side quest. It's at "Miss Talia is worried about some dark energy taht she can sense from the Town Hall. I need to taker her with me to investigate!". I remember I've completed this quest in previous versions.

BTW, how many photos left? Mine has 3, 12, 22, 23 four photos left, did I miss any of them?
Yeah i also have this issues, btw there is in the changelog, "mary BJ" but who's mary ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah i also have this issues, btw there is in the changelog, "mary BJ" but who's mary ?
She's a new character, you need to start/complete the latest quest "Passion"

But there's no BJ scene with Mary

From the Change Log (Help Folder)

Scenes Added:
ToP MC/Mary Sex
Leslie Gloryhole BJ
Clara Gloryhole BJ (echo)

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
She's a new character, you need to start/complete the latest quest "Passion"

But there's no BJ scene with Mary

From the Change Log (Help Folder)

Scenes Added:
ToP MC/Mary Sex
Leslie Gloryhole BJ
Clara Gloryhole BJ (echo)
thanks, where can i find her ?

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
As I said start the Passion Quest, you'll get introduced to her.
and as a result you'll find out where she is, you don't have to go looking for her
Yeah but how do you trigger this quest ? Because as i said i have an issue with the quest "an illusive encounter" I already beat the boss but the mission it's still not completed even when i go back with Talia check all the room and the boss place of the town hall.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah but how do you trigger this quest ? Because as i said i have an issue with the quest "an illusive encounter" I already beat the boss but the mission it's still not completed even when i go back with Talia check all the room and the boss place of the town hall.
Then I'm not sure what to do, other than give you my save for 0.15, as I really can't remember what I did to complete "an illusive encounter"
The save is 100% up to the end of 0.15, not sure about the photo album though

Last edited:

SickIRL

Apr 10, 2020
Where to go for the gloryhole of leslie? :unsure:

EDIT: nvm it was bugged, manage to do it :D

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes