Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
Ok I have found why i can't trigger the "passion" quest, you first need to meet professor Ann in the second basement of the place with the generator (north west of zomi camp), she give you a quest, finding her hard drive, after you found it, go to sleep and the "passion" quest will be triggered the next morning

Reactions: parkjisung

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Found a bug with Mary's quest line. After completing it, I wound up at home, but it was dark, I had the flashlight on and it was raining inside. Stepping outside and back in solved it (it was raining outside) but the lights were still out and was using the flashlight (though it had said it broke when coming back up the elevator). Also it said it was evening time yet everyone was in their afternoon positions. Passing the day reset things to working and it was light again in the house.

Is there only the Leslie and Talia impregnation scenes or are there others?

Mf13

Jun 2, 2019
Ok I have found why i can't trigger the "passion" quest, you first need to meet professor Ann in the second basement of the place with the generator (north west of zomi camp), she give you a quest, finding her hard drive, after you found it, go to sleep and the "passion" quest will be triggered the next morning
Where prof. Ann's hard drive?

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
You can impregnate Leslie/Mom and Talia, there's just isn't anything beyond conception

Leslie/Mom, you impregnate her in the tent you can find at the Lake View
View attachment 823133

Talia, in her bedroom at night
View attachment 823134
So is this the 'Bonus Challenge' the developer mentioned on Patreon that they didn't expect everyone to complete? :)

Seriously, though... anyone figured out what the Bonus Challenge is?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes