Jun 19, 2020
I play on android. I don't know why but after the new update the screen from the full screen are compress and become a square screen...

Anyone know how to fix it?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Unfortunately a lame update. There is a cross reference to Town of Passion now, a game I don't play, because I don't like the art of that game and that many fantasy characters, which aren't really hot. Ok, now Mary has got a scene from the other game. There is also a new gloryhole scene with Clara and one with Leslie and that's pretty much it. I hoped for more impregnation scenes with other girls and maybe some kind of real Epilogue. Maybe it will be featured in the last update, but this one is really lame.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aynone found how to trigger Prof. Ann's second round BJ that's mentioned in the changelog?
I already completed all goddesses trials and got the Gloryhole scenes... also Clara decided to stay after the portal appeared, so I would assume I did everything quest related in this Update

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Aynone found how to trigger Prof. Ann's second round BJ that's mentioned in the changelog?
I already completed all goddesses trials and got the Gloryhole scenes... also Clara decided to stay after the portal appeared, so I would assume I did everything quest related in this Update
I wonder this, too.. If you return to Ann after everything of the latest update is done, there seems to be no new conent with her. Or does Siren refer to the scene, when you meet Ann for the first time, locked in her room, when the mc has got sex with her several times? Then this is bad, because my save file is from a later stage of the game.

Foslux

Aug 9, 2019
Hello....i have a question , anyone know wich are the 3 places of the Clara Quest? it say here

- Sightseer
A Romantic Spot
A Naughty Spot
A Secret Spot

Please if anyone could tell me wich places are they?
Take Clara to Old Town and show her the car (the car is in the south east of Old Town)
Take Clara to the Private Campsite and interact with the tent (Private Campsite is for the west south of Lakeview
Go with Clara to the Campsite and enter the toilet in the house on the north

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dumb idiots should learn that they MUST use that fucking spoiler tag when they post sex scenes pictures.

Yes, I'm talking about you, I'm talking to you and you know that I'm talking to you. So SHUT UP.

Last edited:

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
hey how do you get with Jesse i wasn't able to do this I know it says it should start up when you go outside the house but its not working

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
so i have a couple questions that i cant find the answer to to the new release. Jessie (personal story complete) [Old save files should unlock this when stepping outside of home lodge for first time] i cant find or start, and
In addition, there is a new event for 2 characters in a previous public location. This also includes the last bit of Clara's
storyline if you take her to 3 unique locations and then interact with her at night. Clara is yet another crossover character,
this time from ScarlettAnn's "Milf Airlines" series! who is the 2nd character and how do i find the scene
Wasn't Clara a character that has sex with anyone she meets?

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
The walkthrough link in the OP doesn't seem to link to the post with my walkthrough anymore so i attached it to this post.
Cheers.
Sorry to bother you again, have you updated your walkthrough to v0.16 already? It's by far the best.

Jhon kai

Oct 20, 2018
I wonder this, too.. If you return to Ann after everything of the latest update is done, there seems to be no new conent with her. Or does Siren refer to the scene, when you meet Ann for the first time, locked in her room, when the mc has got sex with her several times? Then this is bad, because my save file is from a later stage of the game.
the BJ is with leslie

Dxxa

Professional panty sniffer
Donor
Apr 28, 2018
anyone have a full save? my saves got corrupted.

Last edited:

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
how do u get the gloryhole scene to trigger? I brought the mom to the gloryhole at the camp lodge but nothing is happening

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes