Gozer

May 16, 2017
The new zombie was pretty fun. Can't wait for huge updates, I was hoping someone would expand on AZL. I know it's being reworked but I don't have have faith in Nergal, Seems he drags progress out for longer funding and also doesn't fully commit to it.

Reactions: cooldude33

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i see i missed this update going to have to get it. So seen all the chater up top did the no bug version come out. By the way there's going to be contaversy are people getting in a rut every now and then that's life.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I love this game, It's so cool and immersive, I can't wait for more content!
Maybe next time the MC got to fuck Leslie, Caroline and Natasha too...

LordCharles

Jul 20, 2018
I have been farming the nodes for a fuse for a good while now, I like the random system but perhaps making the rare drop items, like the fuse, craftable would help out those of us that are not blessed with food fortune.

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys srry to ask but.. dont have any kind of Walkthrough ?! im kind lost T.T didnt had found that " Natasha " and probably miss me alot of other stuffs :x

myself

Sep 21, 2017
where do i find the damn key that it was said to be burried near a cabin? which cabin and where?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
where do i find the damn key that it was said to be burried near a cabin? which cabin and where?
Next to the girls cabin, the one that's locked, you'll find a rock, click on the rock. Make sure you have a shovel. You'll find the key.
To the left of the cabin.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The boom box quest, how many times do a need to hit him, so he dies... After two hits, he chance to a turbo zombie...

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How the hell did you kill him...?
Shoot it immediately after you turn the light on. It's vulnerable then. Took me 3 or 4 shots i think. Only 1 shot each time.

(turn the light on by going on the sparkly thing in the room when dark)

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Crossbow is in one of the locked rooms in Lakeview, if you feel a strong presence save before you go in.....

You have been warned.

Rachel sex scene after boom box she says let's get start, should be started?

Fuck scene through glory hole at home, she says she needs to be quiet or Rachel will hear, but she is Rachel, she means Leslie I think.

Reactions: Matsageman
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes