tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@tsunku, are you searching the top floor of the power plant with a helper? I normally take Leslie with me to the power plant, and I almost always find a fuse on the first day, I've also found fuses in a few other spots but mainly top floor of the power plant. You don't always find extra items with a companion, but usually you do.

You don't get the power plant running, you go through it, I usually kill the Z's because they don't respawn in buildings with 1 caveat, which I'll detail in a moment. But anyway, at each computer read the documents then answer the password correctly to increase security to 3, then you can go enter the room with the power switches and you should auto turn on the gate and your home base's power.

The caveat is this: Once you upgrade security to 3, even if you've killed all the Z's in the lower area, you get 2 more spawns of Z's so be careful going back through a "cleared" area after that that last security upgrade. Also once you turn the power back on a Z will spawn right outside the door, just wait until he's facing to away from the door, and you should be able to exit and then kill him.

Also once you clear the bottom of the power station that unlocks super-charged Z's on the map, so watch out for those Z's with that high-voltage glow.
yea did that already, ended up getting fuse from natasha, then did magic on it to make it spawn to 99 of them muahaha, anyways on the hole in the rooms, i used the saw on it and the saw broke and it's only a small hole, when i talk to rachel i even think i need a tool to make teh hole bigger but i have 4 freaking saws, it never gives me the blinking star to show i can make the hole bigger! when i go over there it just says, a small hole int he wall....

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
a bug i noticed, i went back to the room in the welcome center and suddenly rachel was with me tho i entered all alone haha. couldn't talk to her or anything, she was just there.

LTT82

Apr 15, 2018
any scene with the aunt?
If you go scavenging with your aunt and return damaged(you don't have to be damaged while scavenging, just not at full health when you return) then you'll have a scene with her when you get back. Also, it'll heal you up one life and you can only see it once a day.

Maataras1

Nov 16, 2016
Okay, seriously, how do I beat the boss fight? It shows up, takes a bar of health, and then I'm stuck in a pitch black room while it slowly kills me. I think I'm supposed to use the flashlight, but I cant get it to work.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Downloading. THANKS! Unpacked and:
1 nice art, as always.
2 Not so much scenes.
Will try to play

Oct 25, 2017
Found it REALLY annoying with that demon thing for the boombox. I got three life, it is super fast, and I got two places to go to one for ammo one so the thing doesn't kill me.
I can't believe i'm supposed to be preped because that would take FOREVER to get the herbs to produce med kits as Caroline or whatever her name is has like a 60% chance of doing nothing when searching and a 30% chance of just giving wood.
MAybe it wouldn't be so bad if I knew their health but I got NO indication it is getting weaker.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Okay, seriously, how do I beat the boss fight? It shows up, takes a bar of health, and then I'm stuck in a pitch black room while it slowly kills me. I think I'm supposed to use the flashlight, but I cant get it to work.
you run, when you see the blinking star, you run to it, the light comes on you shoot him, when he has a red outline, run again, stay near the table, he usually comes from right or top, when he does run until the star shows again, then hit it, shoot, when he doesn't have a red outline, keep shooting until he disappears
done.

Maataras1

Nov 16, 2016
you run, when you see the blinking star, you run to it, the light comes on you shoot him, when he has a red outline, run again, stay near the table, he usually comes from right or top, when he does run until the star shows again, then hit it, shoot, when he doesn't have a red outline, keep shooting until he disappears
done.
Problem was, the blinking star wasn't showing up.
Thankfully, I Managed to brute force it through a mix of save scumming, medkit spam, and blind bumbling in the dark.
Thanks for taking the time to reply, though.

LTT82

Apr 15, 2018
There's a candle right next to the door to the cell. When it's dark, you can stand in front of it to light up the room again, which stuns the boss briefly and allows you to shoot him. There is a cooldown on the candle though, so don't just stand on the candle and expect it to light up every time it goes dark. Also, be careful, because he speeds up when you shoot him.

I like to stand just below the table on the left side of the room. This gives you the opportunity to run around the table to buy time until the candle can be used again.

Also, you may want to heal up before the third time you shoot the boss. He starts running really fast and I've not been able to beat him without getting hit at least once in his final form.

Reactions: ipfakealias

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Anyone who's wanting a save file for v2.1, here it is.
Added 2 saves since the Rachel sex is not repeatable after you achieve it once, so watch it at your leisure.
it kinda is repeatable, just not on the bed, you can fuck her thru the wall.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Has anyone found the movie? Have checked every cabin many times scavenging and have no idea where it is. A solid hot or heads up would be appreciated.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
seems promising. while the girls are all super hot, they all look pretty much the same. a little variation would be nice. 1 sex scene in the game with 1 position. hopefully it gets better.

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
So where do i use that keycard,i go to the plant through the fence and i click on every item there but nothing happens.Help!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
theres a candle stick that has a glowing light it it shoot him once then do it agian.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes