pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how can i get the rachel BJ and Sex scene ?
Talk to Rachel
Do her 2 quests (find magazine and boom box)
1 magazine quest , get shovel, go to the most southwest house it'll be locked, to the left of the cabin there will be a patch of rocks click on it, you'll dig and find keys. Go inside the girl's cabin( the one that was locked) find magazine in there. Return to RAchel.
2 boom box quest. Go south from the main map with the zombies there will be a new map there.
One of the houses there will have a door that will be locked. RAchel will open it, Make sure you have enough ammo (boss fight) when going in. RAchel gets locked in jail, you'll have to fight special zombie, once you've defeated it yuo'll go home.
after the first quest she'll visit you at night ,bj scene ,
after second quest she'll tell you to go to her room tommorrow evening, go there sex scene.
Make sure to save before sex scene as that one isn't replayable.

Reactions: HawkCantfly

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Do you guys know where to find a fuse?? only managed to find one?? Is it random or just in especific places??

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Do you guys know where to find a fuse?? only managed to find one?? Is it random or just in especific places??
You need to advance the aunt story . Power plant will open up with one of her quests. (power plant is to the west through a hole in a fence.
There you'll always find a electrical fuse

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah Rachel sex scene isn't replayable so save before it

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
What boombox and magazine quest are u guys talking about? if that was an earlier quest i dont remember it. I cant find the tool to cut a hole in the wall, but i got a fuse by giving natasha the herbs but not sure what to do with it.
These quests are given by Rachel (your sister) when talking to her (i think you have to do the glory hole scene beforehands). It's not an earlier quest since it was just added in the new version.
The tool to cut the hole in the wall is the tool you use to gather scrap metal (i don't remember its name but its the third tool besides the shovel and the axe).
You can use the fuse to craft the bath thing for mom. Hope it helps

U

User_344024

How do I trigger the boombox quest? Been playing a while and seemed to be getting nowhere

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Shoot it immediately after you turn the light on. It's vulnerable then. Took me 3 or 4 shots i think. Only 1 shot each time.

(turn the light on by going on the sparkly thing in the room when dark)
that would have been nice to know Lol I spent 20 bullets on him.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You need to advance the aunt story . Power plant will open up with one of her quests. (power plant is to the west through a hole in a fence.
There you'll always find a electrical fuse
i've been all through the power plant and not a fuse to be found, what am i missing?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
@tsunku, are you searching the top floor of the power plant with a helper? I normally take Leslie with me to the power plant, and I almost always find a fuse on the first day, I've also found fuses in a few other spots but mainly top floor of the power plant. You don't always find extra items with a companion, but usually you do.

You don't get the power plant running, you go through it, I usually kill the Z's because they don't respawn in buildings with 1 caveat, which I'll detail in a moment. But anyway, at each computer read the documents then answer the password correctly to increase security to 3, then you can go enter the room with the power switches and you should auto turn on the gate and your home base's power.

The caveat is this: Once you upgrade security to 3, even if you've killed all the Z's in the lower area, you get 2 more spawns of Z's so be careful going back through a "cleared" area after that that last security upgrade. Also once you turn the power back on a Z will spawn right outside the door, just wait until he's facing to away from the door, and you should be able to exit and then kill him.

Also once you clear the bottom of the power station that unlocks super-charged Z's on the map, so watch out for those Z's with that high-voltage glow.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes