Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
seems promising. while the girls are all super hot, they all look pretty much the same. a little variation would be nice. 1 sex scene in the game with 1 position. hopefully it gets better.
That's the problem I find with this kind of games as well. Some creators just copy and paste the same characters, they just change the skin tone and hair. Town of Passion (which is from this dev as well) is exactly the same, the mom, aunt, barmaid and goddess have the exact body. This really takes me out of the experience.

PoTiTo

May 18, 2017
How to beat the dracula thingy:
I recommend to stay at the lower left side of the table because it will either spawn on top or right. If you do it right, it will just stay opposite of you at the table. Wait for the shiny yellow sparkle to spawn> move to let him start chasing you then run in the opposite direction quickly. You will need to shoot it 3 time ( BE AWARE that its speed will increase every shot he take )

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Basically it is, but zombies and tits go together like bourbon and anime.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
yea did that already, ended up getting fuse from natasha, then did magic on it to make it spawn to 99 of them muahaha, anyways on the hole in the rooms, i used the saw on it and the saw broke and it's only a small hole, when i talk to rachel i even think i need a tool to make teh hole bigger but i have 4 freaking saws, it never gives me the blinking star to show i can make the hole bigger! when i go over there it just says, a small hole int he wall....
Once you have a hole, just go there at night when Rachel is there, but not in bed, should be a * there, go stand and it should give you the glory hole option.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
@Maataras1, after you take your initial bar of health a star *should* show up that lights the room up, as someone said earlier wait until the star shows up in the room then he stops moving, pump a few rounds into him, and then play tag until the next star shows up. The table is your friend, he will make a beeline for you but stop if the table is in the way so you can wait there, eat a herb to regain health etc.

Wish I would have known that before, oh well next new game I won't pump 18 rounds into him, both dark and light.....

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
If you go scavenging with your aunt and return damaged(you don't have to be damaged while scavenging, just not at full health when you return) then you'll have a scene with her when you get back. Also, it'll heal you up one life and you can only see it once a day.
Also after a few of these scenes, (although it might work the 2nd time), try getting damaged for 2 blocks of health. For me I think I tried it about the 3rd or 4th time, to get the Aunt used to the idea.... :D

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
small bug i noticed that's not affecting game-play, going into the boss room after defeating him (regardless who is in your party), sister is standing at the door doing nothing and is noninteractive. also the door next to it leads to walking on black area.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well sex sell's and who don't like boobies and killing the undead. But to me it's about the story the body's of the woman cum second. There is the sex scenes but that is why we really play these games some times is for story and sex.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes