LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
So how do i trigger the counselor's scenes? I saw a few posts back that we need to take damage, but even after taking 2 hits nothing happens... what am i doing wrong?

chapupi

Oct 14, 2017
How do i start the boombox quest? I already did the magazine one and when i talk to her she tells me to sleep with one eye open because she might get up and tell mom about it. After that she doesnt say anything else.
I already slept at night and midnight, did the blowjob through the hole in the morning and night but still nothing. Talked to mom also.

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
You gotta go sleep in your bed, and you'll get a new scene, after that she'll talk about the boombox, party up with her, go to the summer camp area then head south, into the new zone and look around, theres like 2-3 buildings you can enter, you'll get a warning about a strong fight, so make sure you got the crossbow from the house on the far left. Enter, a scene will start, fight the weird vampire boss , you go back home, wait until tmrw evening and go to sis room and get the sex scene.

chapupi

Oct 14, 2017
ok i guess i had to do it a few times because i just went to bed at midnight and now it triggered her

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone do a CG Rip?
If not, how do I do a CG Rip?
or at least... How do i replay scenes using a full save file?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
are you going to ever put in anything sexual with the zombies? at least like a picture even when you lose all your hp?
Siren said once before that yeah, there would be something with the zombies (not with any of the chicks we save or the MC) but otherwise it's a wait and see kinda thing.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'd like to see the MC find an underground weapons bunker at the power station filled with cool futuristic prototypes such as the BFG 9000 from Doom 3! The MC at least needs an RPG or flame thrower (not that Elon Musk wannabe!) to repel supercharged zombie assaults! I believe the only choices so far are a pistol and a crossbow. The MC also needs to find a book on fishing cause my success rate was only about 5% on a good day!;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is this game similar to A Zombie's Life?
It's supposed to it's mental father...just much less time intensive, as the character charming phase is cut short.
All females are kind of horny all the time. You can get to sex with the sister within 20 min playtime if streamlined
where do i fin the magazine? im lost
your sister told you it's a drop in the girls cabinet SW corner of the camp...the key is under a small pile of stones between the nearby trees

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
It's supposed to it's mental father...just much less time intensive, as the character charming phase is cut short.
All females are kind of horny all the time. You can get to sex with the sister within 20 min playtime if streamlined

your sister told you it's a drop in the girls cabinet SW corner of the camp...the key is under a small pile of stones between the nearby trees
Any game similar to this one? because this game is abandoned

Jul 2, 2017
So how to progress with sister ? done the first quest and she tells me im "off the hook for now" and to let her know when i got to the lakeside area, the problem is i cant go anywhere except that camp to the left.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes