fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I like this game but I have some issues with this design and makes me want to punch the devs
1. The rpgmaker engine is not made for game where you should shoot fast enemies. The fast zombies most of the time run in a way that you can't shoot at making you loose lives that otherwise would be easy to avoid
2. waiting 2 days for ressource points to respawn makes the game incredibly slow
3. no recovery inbetween hits ... one time I got surrounded by 3 zombies in that small cabin and instantly lost all healt

The devs probably thing this is challenging but this is what most games that want to be challenging like dark souls get wrong. Making unfair situations and making the player exploit save and reload is not challenging game design ... its just stupid. Instead make it about ressource and time management
So what I suggest to fix the above points is:

1. Make every enemie slower ... they are fucking zombies and this is not doom so make the normal zombies slow and the fast zombies about 2/3 of the dash speed of the player
2. either respawn the points each day or make it that you can search the points even when they are depleted for lower chance of ressources
3. make the zombies stagger or fall over after they hurt you so that you can get away and have some indications that you got hit at all

I hope the devs reads this

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well the idea with the day inbetween worked better for a Zombie's Life duo to beeing so many loot spots and the player had a carriage limit, also the 2 inventories (player and household) to make those systems work at all... workeing on something similiar is probably to time intensive for the game after Nergals return and his announcement to rework a Zombie's life.
At that point the game seemed to have changed from a child project to a short time fun project.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone please tell me is there no h scene for natasha?
Also are there only two scene(hj,bj) for lesllie?

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Does anybody knows what we need to do in room with boombox? I mean, there is no chance to kill that zombie, I switched candles 5 times, hit him at least 50x (combined pistol and crossbow) and after that he is so fast, that you can't even move he is next to you...

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Does anybody knows what we need to do in room with boombox? I mean, there is no chance to kill that zombie, I switched candles 5 times, hit him at least 50x (combined pistol and crossbow) and after that he is so fast, that you can't even move he is next to you...
Hit him ONLY when he isn't wrapped around that RED aurea and when the light is on.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone please tell me is there no h scene for natasha?
Also are there only two scene(hj,bj) for lesllie?
only character portrait or Natasha as of yet, and yes those are the 2 H-scenes for Leslie... there is also the one from OP but thats a SFW scene
how to repair water for blondie?
if you mean the boiler it's a craftable item req 6 metall and a fuse
i cant find the damn key which piles of rocks plz
key.png there should be a pile of stones once you get the quest for the magazine

Reactions: Darkaura

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 142008 there should be a pile of stones once you get the quest for the magazine
This can be done before the quest is proc'd, but using the extraction point will not get the magazine.

The magazine quest will not happen until you have done the Holey Wall quest, the glory hole in your room. From a 2.0 save, talk to Rachel during the day and use the Dinner option with Leslie to talk to Rachel during dinner. That seemed to queue the hole as an interaction point during the night when Rachel is in the other room. That will start the quest, the following day use the metal saw normally used for extraction points on the hole and use the hole that night when Rachel is in the room. That should finish the glory hole quest and the next chat with Rachel, she will mention the magazine.

Seven Echo

Mar 1, 2018
brother you can defeat satan's dog by lighting up the candle stand and when you notice he didn't glow red, rain down lead on him.
to be honest this fight is hard. wasnt able to beat him yet. once he get dumb fast i always die. I understand what to do, but having trouble getting it done. My solution is to force the process to run slower giving me more time, using cheat engine, havent tried yet but I will soon.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
to be honest this fight is hard. wasnt able to beat him yet. once he get dumb fast i always die. I understand what to do, but having trouble getting it done. My solution is to force the process to run slower giving me more time, using cheat engine, havent tried yet but I will soon.
Sticking close to the table helps a bit. I mean, since I had experience with those RPG Maker horror games when being touched by enemies means death, I pretty much got used to using anything that gives enemy a temporary halt since the AI navigation system of these enemies at times can be pretty stupid.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I was able to kill the demon with like 5-6 shots by somehow pinning him in next to the front right of the cell door. He surprisingly wasn't able to glow red while I was capping his ass! I did save a half dozen times during the fight, and started with 3 med packs and like 32 rounds of ammo. I only used 1 med though, and maybe a dozen rounds.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes